Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 474.

• It's true!, I've also heard that legend. But the game artist must be very bad, because the image does not do justice to her at all, in reality she is much more beautiful. ... Although organizing contests she surrenders very easily, heheheee.

• An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti - - Spam

In Ogame there are enemies that are like wasp: if you can not kill her from the first blow, better not mess with her.

JJMonti - - Spam

More sunrise in Madrid: today 12/18/2018. It's a luxury to start the day like that. We have a saying: from Madrid to heaven. amanecer-18-12-18.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

youtube.com/watch?v=99nihZ0R3ZE When we were at war When we were at war There everyone used to think about their Beloveds or about their wives There everyone used to think about their Beloveds or about their wives And I could certainly think And I could certainly think About the times when I looked at a pipe In her blue smoke About the times when I looked at a pipe In her blue smoke Like when she lied to me sometimes Like when she lied to me sometimes But the his girl's heart gave love to someon…

JJMonti - - Spam

Ogame sensor phalanx ... the most famous is the MADEDONIAN PHALANX youtube.com/watch?v=FaHh-Lbp-6Q

JJMonti - - Spam

World Chess Championschip 2018 - London youtube.com/watch?v=NDSJP6_ok-k Boby Fischer: "Chess is a war on a board. The objetive is to crush the adversary's mind". Gary Kasparov: "Chess in the most violent sport that exists".

JJMonti - - Spam

- Have you seen the movie Killer Sharks? - No, what is it about? - A horse that wants to be singer.

JJMonti - - Spam

World Chess Championschip 2018 - London Magnus Carlsen Vs Fabiano Caruana youtube.com/watch?v=cJlVjicymK…wnS8tATIRJvXhcZxU&index=2

JJMonti - - Spam

With a seductive voice the woman asks the husband: - Did you ever see a € 20 bill all crumpled? - No, says the husband. She smiles sexily, unbuttons the 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse and slowly reaches into her bra and pulls out a crumpled € 20 bill. He takes the crumpled bill and smiles at it complacently. - Did you ever see a 50 € bill all crumpled? ... - Ufff ... no, I have not seen it, he says with an anxious tone in his voice ... She gives him another very sexy smile, he raises his skirt and…

JJMonti - - Spam

DeltaT: how about the floods in Sicily?. How are you?.

JJMonti - - Spam

All the brains of the world are powerless against any stupidity that is fashionable. Jean de la Fontaine (1621-1695).

JJMonti - - Spam

A maxim of Ogame: "do not trust your own shadow": note-fies-ni-de-tu-sombra.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

Since my wife read in a magazine the importance of having sex in reconciliations, hey, we do not argue NEVER. ____________ Sunrise in Madrid (Spain): October 26st, 2018 amanecer-26-10-18.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

Good evening to everyone except those who stay late night trying to hunt the fleets and break the ships of others. To those ... NOOO !!!.

• [Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti - - Spam

Dick Dale: Misirlou. It is actually a traditional Greek theme popularized by Dick Dale in the 1960s, and later Quentin Tarantino by including it in his film Pulp Fiction (1994). youtube.com/watch?v=-y3h9p_c5-M

JJMonti - - Spam

Fusion of universes in Ogame, it looks like this ... youtu.be/NQ4aPuMDHaY As we say in Spain: Do not leave puppet with head, hahahaaa. Long days and pleasant nights.

JJMonti - - Spam

Sunrise in Madrid (Spain): October 1st, 2018 amanecer-01-10-18-2.jpg

JJMonti - - Spam

We also have our own hurricane, with name ... huracan.jpg

• We are going to relax thinking about serious things, that brawling to an add on of a game is not ... NASA is organizing a trip to the planet Venus and asking for volunteers to go. It will recover € 1,000,000 for those who travel to Venus and stay one day on the planet, and € 10,000,000 for anyone staying one year. What would you prefer if you were chosen to go?.

JJMonti - - Spam

A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. While doing some maneuvers he sees a guy walking through the field. The man lowers the balloon a few meters and shouts: - Excuse me, can you tell me where I am? To which the man below responds: - You are in a hot air balloon, suspended about 10 meters above the ground. - You are computer programmer, right? - says the balloonist - - That's right, says the one below. How have you noticed? - Well, says the balloon. Everything you have to…