Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 218.

• I probably could. But finding it in the code, and finding the use of it, and changing it in a way it doesn't break 10 other things, that's another thing. What is the problem of the added letter anyway? Do you need the player ID? Can't you regex the digits?

• Version 6.8.0.1 was released on 18th October: [Feature] x10 button in shipyard and defense

• Version 6.8.0 changelog: [Misc] Renamed addon to AntiGameReborn [Bugfix] The spy table now works fully with UniverseView installed [Bugfix] Fixed a bug that occured when using the alternative redirection when sending fleets Version 6.8.0.1 changelog: [Feature] x10 button in shipyard and defense

• And please add overview to the tooltip of moons

• Features on the message page

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from Warsaalk: “A good portion of my users also don't use AGO and only UV, so why wouldn't we be allowed to change things on the messages page? My extension is mainly to give fleeters shortcuts for searching, simulating & attacking... So adding things to messages is a logical step. ” I understand that. That's why I suggested a "basic" and an "extended" mode. For me personally, and I feel like I am not the only one thinking like that, I don't install UV so it makes my messages page more bea…

RiV- - - Suggestions

Quote from Charlie: “Now, I think that for AGO any app can produce problems, as AGO tries to cover everything. So there can be tons of conflicts with other extensions. ” If other extensions make their added elements unique there is no problem in adapting AGO to work with it. My problem is this: SpoDc2z.png In the DOM it looks like this: 2dWLI7e.png The third <div class="compacting">...</div> is added by UniverseView. And it looks just like the other rows. Now this would be absolutely no problem …

RiV- - - Suggestions

I get a lot of bug reports for AGO not working properly together with UV, mainly regarding the messages page. While I try fixing those bugs as best as I can, I still have issues with UV changing stuff on the messages page like adding elements to spy reports. My issues are: - The added elements look just like the OGame-native elements in the code and thus aren't distinguishable. So I can't just tell AGO to ignore those. If you add elements please make them unique and easily identifiable as UV-spe…

• i.imgur.com/lLguiX1.gifv I find this quite amusing tbh

• Ok. Wow. This just beats everything. @Shole released a new Firefox version 2h ago that fixes the issue that @Chewbacca mentioned earlier. I wanted to know what he changed to fix it, so I took a look at his files. What I found was the height of impudence: @Shole blatantly copied my code changes, line by line. I will demonstrate this with a simple tool that shows code differences. I downloaded both versions of Shole's AGO (7.0.2 and 7.0.3) and compared the files (you can get all versions here: add…

• Quote from Shole: “Work has been done before, and that repo is just was just for you. Changes which i made were always merged before publishing. You know all of that, so you are pointing to a repo which was especially for you. I do have irc logs also. ” Your blatant lying has reached ridiculous levels. If you made changes to another repo I would need to pull those files from there and sync my files, which would lead to those changes showing up on the github repo, which isn't the case. What sense…

• Quote from Shole: “Says a guy who dunno if he has enough skill for coming and being developer for AGO. ” What's the problem with that? When I started working on AGO I wasn't very experienced, that is true. Working on AGO I learned a lot, that is true as well. Where is the problem about all of this? But I invite everyone to check the commit history for AGO themselves (github.com/mbin84ng4wopn8asn4m…mab/source/commits/master) and decide for themselves who did how much of the work on AGO. I wasn't …

• Quote from Shole: “You could just made your own addon and not copy. Prepare good lawyer for process ” I laughed a lot at this part. You haven't even added 10 lines of code to AGO in the whole time and dare to talk about "making your own addon". The only thing you added to AGO was a donation button, so what the hell are you even talking about?

• Quote from Shole: “It is in my ownership, and I have documentation for that ” Show me that documentation you're talking about and I'll immediately remove my AGO version from all available sources.

• After Shole made Mozilla disable my version of AGO, the Firefox version was temporarily unavailable. I don't understand why he has to put obstacles in the community's way (he also made Mozilla disable the french version), but I guess he's just doing the necessity of his character. However, the issue should be solved now and a new AGO version is now available. Change log version 6.7.2.3: [Polishing] Sanitized innerHTML assignments [Polishing] donutGalaxy and probing from Galaxy view improvement […

• Galaxy count in meta tags

RiV- - - Suggestions

It is cached, but for sending probes and stuff AGO injects some code into the page itself and uses therefore a different scope where the usual AGO code and data isn't available. It took some time to figure out how AGO passes data to this instance and make the saved serverData available

RiV- - - Suggestions

solved, no longer needed

• Version 6.7.2.1: [Bugfix] Hotfix for Firefox [Bugfix] Cargo capacity on fleet2 page is now shown correctly (and not as NaN) [Bugfix] The speed adjustment when probing from galaxy view now recognizes donut unis correctly (again)

RiV- - - Suggestions

Please add meta tags that include the Galaxy and System count of the universe, i.e.: Source Code (2 lines)Otherwise AGO has to send an ajax request to serverData.xml on every page to get that data

• Version 6.7.2 Changelog: [Bugfix] OGame not recognizing fleet after using auto-switch planets on Collect and Fleetsave routines [Bugfix] Not being able to send a fleet after auto-switch of planets [Bugfix/Polishing] Some optimizations and small bugfixes [Feature] Added research to the detailed report view in the spy table (i.imgur.com/C5ORpwX.png) [Feature] Added spy table to Favorites and Shared spy reports [Feature] Merchant button is highlighted if there is a new item in Import/Export [Bugfix…

• That code was implemented with 6.7.1 IIRC I just hope that this isn't going to show incoming fleets or messages like the RSS feed used to do