Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeltaT -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Lobby login system with this two factor authentication.

Like (Post)
    We already asked the 2FA/MFA, not only the way you described it, but also with an Authenticatorapp. They said no. For the TOR thingy: The TOR IPs are changing to often, they would need to programm something that fetches all Exit-Nodes daily, too much…
  • DeltaT -

Liked N3o’s post in the thread Lobby login system with this two factor authentication.

Like (Post)
    Please, make changes to the ogame.gameforge.com login system. 1. To log in to ogame.gameforge.com, you just need to know your email address and password. 2. Turn on 2-Step Verification. When we need to make sure it’s you signing in, we’ll send a…
  • DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Like (Post)
    Hello, the version 1.4.2 was just applied in the PTS servers. Changelog: [New] The news Hub in the Lobby have better mobile view now. [Bug fix] In the account gift section, the info icon at the hint message has the correct position. [Bug fix] The field…
  • Aonikenk -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed! ” really thank you very much
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Quote from CNP: “- Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación activa el modo vacaciones para que no pueda ser atacado, esto lo hace mucho más aburrido y con menos objetivos. ” If I decided to pause game, if you don't permit to me to stay in…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Like (Post)
    Hello, the version 1.4.2 was just applied in the PTS servers. Changelog: [New] The news Hub in the Lobby have better mobile view now. [Bug fix] In the account gift section, the info icon at the hint message has the correct position. [Bug fix] The field…
  • piink -

Posted the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Thread
  • CNP -

Posted the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Thread
    Hay dos cosas que los jugadores de ogame llevamos pidiento hace años - Un universi sin MO, aunque haya que pagar para crearse una cuenta, pero donde los jugadores no obtengan ventajas con dinero. - Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación…
  • Groot -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Complete Alliance Tool (CAT v1): This database will help our alliance searching for targets by searching per galaxy, by player ranking, alliance, player. Also share attack reports…
  • TGWo -

Liked Hermes’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Like (Post)
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Valmone -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • sate -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • RiV- -

Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!
  • Warsaalk -

Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…