Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aonikenk -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Quote from Panda Rosso: “It would be really good if you can add on the "buildings menù" the energy needed for each level. Cause now it shows only the main three resources, and if you go far on the menù to see how much a building cost you'll never…
  • Quote from stellar pegasus: “I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them. I know about…
  • Also this that i am asking does not ruin game play in anyway, its like instead of writing someones planets on a piece of paper, you have them on screen and can click thru them saving you time from having to manually enter the coordinates for each of his…
  • Quote from TGWo: “I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you. ” What existing API? there is no such feature already…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

It would be really good if you can add on the "buildings menù" the energy needed for each level. Cause now it shows only the main three resources, and if you go far on the menù to see how much a building cost you'll never see the energy needed for it…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General A universe without MO.

To dream is permitted, but GameForge why should do an universe where lose money ? I understand that MO give too much advantages, but GameForge open Ogame to do money, not to do you happy
  • I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you.
  • Ka Anor -

Posted the thread Bermuda top player.

Thread
    Hello to all and a good day, My question is how did the #1 guy on bermuda @Mr. Dark manage to get his points. He has 2 000 milion points (yeah yeah that is not a real number but not realy good with numbers that high beacause US has different numbering…
  • I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them. I know about Antigame and UniverseView, i just…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread General A universe without MO.

• CNP -

Posted the thread General A universe without MO.

Thread
    The game must have a server where players can not take advantage with money.
  • scorer -

Wrote a comment on Shole’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hey shole
    very, very
    really
    veryy
    verry
    no, really
    very sad
    that you arent an admin anymoe
    sicne you knew so much about coding
  • Charlie -

Liked TGWo’s post in the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CNP: “- Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación activa el modo vacaciones para que no pueda ser atacado, esto lo hace mucho más aburrido y con menos objetivos. ” If I decided to pause game, if you don't permit to me to stay in…
  • DeltaT -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Lobby login system with this two factor authentication.

Like (Post)
    We already asked the 2FA/MFA, not only the way you described it, but also with an Authenticatorapp. They said no. For the TOR thingy: The TOR IPs are changing to often, they would need to programm something that fetches all Exit-Nodes daily, too much…
  • DeltaT -

Liked N3o’s post in the thread Lobby login system with this two factor authentication.

Like (Post)
    Please, make changes to the ogame.gameforge.com login system. 1. To log in to ogame.gameforge.com, you just need to know your email address and password. 2. Turn on 2-Step Verification. When we need to make sure it’s you signing in, we’ll send a…
  • DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Like (Post)
    Hello, the version 1.4.2 was just applied in the PTS servers. Changelog: [New] The news Hub in the Lobby have better mobile view now. [Bug fix] In the account gift section, the info icon at the hint message has the correct position. [Bug fix] The field…
  • Aonikenk -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed! ” really thank you very much
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Quote from CNP: “- Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación activa el modo vacaciones para que no pueda ser atacado, esto lo hace mucho más aburrido y con menos objetivos. ” If I decided to pause game, if you don't permit to me to stay in…