Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Grimm -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

Small cargo would become obsolete... Sooo... nah. Let it be as it is. We already got a nice update for the Recyclers.
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to a comment by maxhappy1225 on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    He might handle the ticket soon, the last option would be to contact the CoMa (Schneeprinz) on the board, ticket system or e-mail to complain about them :)

Your welcome :)
  • It's not fair. I wanted to have all planets on 15th position, first colonized 3rd positon builtd terra 12lvl (!) to have more fields and what now. I spent a lot of resources to make this. I could spent them for something else. Bull shit!
  • Vouch for this.
  • Hi there, Just saw this new update coming soon. While i can, in a way, understand it with the recent merge, the very few location available and such it seem quite unfair. For some time now many have done colo in p3 in order to move them (with am they…
  • Hi there, Just saw this new update coming soon. While i can, in a way, understand it with the recent merge, the very few location available and such it seem quite unfair. For some time now many have done colo in p3 in order to move them (with am they…
  • piink -

Posted the thread 11.12: Game update 6.8.3.

Thread
    Dear community, the game version 6.8.3 will be applied to the PTS at 13:30 CET today. This version contains: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on 4-12. [Bugfix] Deletion mails are not sent to…
  • Supermercado -

Replied to the thread Known General "Spy" button in espionage reports.

Still not working? i have the same problem in chrome Worked for me like 500 times but now the button is fuckd When in message menu the link is: s126-nl.ogame.gameforge.com/game/index.php?page=messages And when you press the spy button the link is
  • Lilith -

Liked OddWH’s post in the thread O-Table : Advanced spy report table.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone, The next update is coming in a few minutes, so I have to make some explainations about this. So here are some instructions to do after the update : 1. When the update is done, after the first launch, the script will use default options
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wall Reply
    I see, but the TM offline for over 2 weeks...... and that GA ignore my ticket over 24 hours...... he still active on forum but don't want to handle this ticket, that's why I can't find a way to complain..... thanks for your help, I'll try to contact the…
  • ErikFyr -

Wall Reply
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that, there is a complain button in a ticket to complain about someone to someone higher up. I think the person above him can be reached on the board too. I see they have a TM and CoMa :)
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wall Reply
    Thx, But Actually he's a GA...... And he rly can't help me...... he don't even know how long will system delete the message, 12/8 he freezed my account because he believe that I funded a player 99.8million resources on 12/2, and his point is higher than…
  • Coloubia2 -

Now follows Asiman.

Follow
  • ErikFyr -

Wall Reply
    Hey,

Ask your ticket to be forwarded to an SGO or GA, they should be able to help :)
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wrote a comment on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello Mr.Erik,I'm a TW player and I've got a problem that TW's GO can't deal with, May I ask how to respond?