Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dor -

Replied to the thread Revitalize existing universes.

Bonus starting res for each day you start late works because it never catches up to what you can make by playing normally from start. might be abusable, but could always put the bonus straight into mine levels and some solar. It's also _not necessary_…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

There are two ways to get happiness: one, look like stupid; another, be it.
  • Minion -

Posted the thread Script to automatically go to the last used item.

Thread
    One of the last few updates broke the system that took you to the last item you used. Say that you want to use 7 silver krakens, once you used one, the page reloaded but left you with the silver kraken selected again, so you could put the next one…
  • Adadov -

Posted the thread Questions regarding possible script dev.

Thread
    Hi all, I'm planning to develop a few scripts in the next weeks and I have a few questions. First, I know it's allowed to store and display resources (not the same way empire view do) but is it allowed to use production to update values periodically…
  • vakus -

Replied to the thread [Question] Where do my spy reports go?.

I believe the OGame deletes old spy records, and other messages after specific period of time, tho i may been mistaken
  • MusicManiac -

Posted the thread [Question] Where do my spy reports go?.

Thread
    Hi, I've noticed that my old spy reports are disappearing for some reason, is there any option that I've missed that deletes spy reports older than 36 or 48 hours or something like that? 'Cuz bunch of my old spy reports just disappeared, and I don't know…
  • Dor -

Replied to the thread Notifications of comments.

currently it will say something like "1 Comment" in CR. it should say that in CR list too. as long as the ignore system is working. a lot of players don't want to talk to opponents. and if they do want to, theyre probably trolls or cryers. annoying. just…
  • DeltaT -

Replied to the thread Notifications of comments.

I think that need to know where to put the notification counter, because many users always complain of excessive notifications and having other at the same point is not very effective but rather suggesting to notify the comments of another color near or…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked Jan4ukiic’s post in the thread Notifications of comments.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, I want to throw a suggestion Your way. My alliance uses the Combat report sharing feature, and some of us also comment on the shared CRs. As of now, no notification is sent to anyone when a shared combat report gets a comment - neither to the…
  • DeltaT -

Replied to the thread Update Galaxy freezes.

Yes. the server's waiting / response time is infinite but maybe limited to gif (loading icon) the keys UV are updated. UV_updateOgame Fri:" 13 Oct 2017 13:50:22 GMT" API UV_updatePlanets Fri:" 13 Oct 2017 13:14:17 GMT" DB browser Need to check if the…
  • Minion -

Liked Jan4ukiic’s post in the thread Notifications of comments.

Like (Post)
    Hi guys, I want to throw a suggestion Your way. My alliance uses the Combat report sharing feature, and some of us also comment on the shared CRs. As of now, no notification is sent to anyone when a shared combat report gets a comment - neither to the…
  • Jan4ukiic -

Posted the thread Notifications of comments.

Thread
  • Pervect -

Now follows Asiman.

Follow
  • Pervect -

Posted the thread The capture of the fleet.

Thread
    9f7bc40e3cb060af5e353dd18bccdd62.png as at this boy of abilities and very much. I suggest to enter the new officer, cheap as toilet paper (with purchase for days and more). Which in case of shock in hostile fleet could capture \subordinate not big…
  • Pervect -

Posted the thread The capture of the fleet.

Thread
    9f7bc40e3cb060af5e353dd18bccdd62.png as at this boy of abilities and very much. I suggest to enter the new officer, cheap as toilet paper (with purchase for days and more). Which in case of shock in hostile fleet could capture \subordinate not big…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

In a universe of Ogame.es, where I play, there is a thread entitled "RING", where players can flaming (good flaming), trolling (good trolling) and provoke between them. I use it a lot and here are some of my provocations to other players…