Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Version 6.8.0 changelog: [Misc] Renamed addon to AntiGameReborn [Bugfix] The spy table now works fully with UniverseView installed [Bugfix] Fixed a bug that occured when using the alternative redirection when sending fleets Version 6.8.0.1…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread General Fix the colony tool-tip menu item order.

And please add overview to the tooltip of moons
  • Uriziel01 -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

Hello, *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Provides statistics and store/visualize reports for alliance players in a user friendly manner *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

I want to suggest a little icon near/under planet/moon that mean you are building ship/defense, without saying what you are building, but just that you have something under construction
  • scorer -

Posted the thread topraider slow + errors.

Thread
    topic says it all any fix incoming? @vulca
  • rudolph -

Posted the thread General About manage accounts.

Thread
    Hi, First sorry for writing in my mother language, i hope someone review my translation (i want to use exact words). ---------------------------- Creo que es sabido por la mayoría que GF ha decidido convertir OGame en un negocio, sacrificando la…
  • Twister84 -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Ogame Configurable ShortCut.

Like (Post)
    This Tool is now tolerated
  • Marflabr -

Liked Undertaker’s post in the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

Like (Post)
    Now i undestand XD Right now i have no time for that development but in the future its a good idea, first need to check how to add the menu option, because mi script its only a modification of the page, i am not adding something or reading the api
  • ofkologlu -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

Hello, - Brief description of the tool that will be developed with the API key I'd like to build a ACS distribution tool. - Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. For OGame TR. - Will it be open source? No - A brief…
  • Undertaker -

Replied to the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

Now i undestand XD Right now i have no time for that development but in the future its a good idea, first need to check how to add the menu option, because mi script its only a modification of the page, i am not adding something or reading the api
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    This is the code Riv forked from (github.com/mbin84ng4wopn8asn4m…n4tagn7mab/source/network) (The code is public as anyone can get into this link in GitHub - github.com/mbin84ng4wopn8asn4m8nv4ha98n4tagn7mab/source) Just making a piece of code publicly…
  • Reticent -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities speed of construction of facilities on the moon..

I would like to be able to build stuff on moons somewhat faster. RF15 speeds are so painful when you're used to RF15+Nanite07.
  • Charlie -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Tolerated again and renamed
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    I think I find a little bit more inspirational for not giving up :P youtube.com/watch?v=APBZBeR7F1U
  • DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    Fusion of universes in Ogame, it looks like this ... youtu.be/NQ4aPuMDHaY As we say in Spain: Do not leave puppet with head, hahahaaa. Long days and pleasant nights.
  • DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    Good evening to everyone except those who stay late night trying to hunt the fleets and break the ships of others. To those ... NOOO !!!.