Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sate -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!
  • Warsaalk -

Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Warsaalk -

@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now!
  • darknoon -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • Hermes -

Liked jerome020040’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities Allow time to build to go under 1sec (ships/nanite).

Like (Post)
    Hi, As it it now, pass a moment we can have both lf et ds made in 1sec Not only is it not logical for those 2 ship to be made in the same time it completely destroy the utility of really building nanite up And for hight fleet he can also really make a…
  • Hermes -

Liked T1T4N’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities CARGO SHIPS.

Like (Post)
    yo creo que como avanza el universo las naves de carga chicas y grandes se quedan cortas para el traslado de recursos, con respecto a la produccion y a los ataques realizados asi como los recicladores por lo que pienso es que deberían agregar un tipo de…
  • Hermes -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Thread
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Hermes -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Thread
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Warsaalk -

Weird, there's a minimum value but not a maximum value. Can you send me a SR key via pm?
  • RiV- -

@Warsaalk Some unis in DE have 550 systems and 13 galaxies, but TrashSim doesn't take those values automatically. For example s127de: s127-de.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml Could you have a look and maybe update those values daily/weekly?
  • Fluggy -

Replied to the thread Accepted Fleet, Defense and Combats Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity.

Some days ago, I stumbled across this thread. So, I just created an account to add my two cents: I like the general idea, but I dislike the suggested realization. - I find the suggested effect a bit too strong. As for every research, research time will…
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Who is the woman in "The Resource Market" art?.

Like (Post)
    The legend says that game artists based on @Valent
  • DeltaT -

Liked Panda Rosso’s post in the thread Who is the woman in "The Resource Market" art?.

Like (Post)
    I can't get a good picture of her other that this but who is she? Why is she there? Someone know something? I want to know her trivia. donna2.png
  • DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby version 1.4.0.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, within the next 30 minutes we will have an update on the PTS Lobby. With this update we are bringing the following features: [New] News hub: a site where you will find game news as well as links of interest. [New] Account trade: it is…
  • Marflabr -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Quote from RiV-: “Hi, I don't think that would be allowed. ” Hey! Why not? It would be just as "fast" as the way I mentioned (from the spy reports), no? Anyway, thanks for answering ;)
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.