Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TGWo -

Replied to the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Quote from CNP: “- Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación activa el modo vacaciones para que no pueda ser atacado, esto lo hace mucho más aburrido y con menos objetivos. ” If I decided to pause game, if you don't permit to me to stay in…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Like (Post)
    Hello, the version 1.4.2 was just applied in the PTS servers. Changelog: [New] The news Hub in the Lobby have better mobile view now. [Bug fix] In the account gift section, the info icon at the hint message has the correct position. [Bug fix] The field…
  • piink -

Posted the thread Lobby version 1.4.2.

Thread
    Hello, the version 1.4.2 was just applied in the PTS servers. Changelog: [New] The news Hub in the Lobby have better mobile view now. [Bug fix] In the account gift section, the info icon at the hint message has the correct position. [Bug fix] The field…
  • CNP -

Posted the thread General Universo sin MO y jugadores modo vacaciones.

Thread
    Hay dos cosas que los jugadores de ogame llevamos pidiento hace años - Un universi sin MO, aunque haya que pagar para crearse una cuenta, pero donde los jugadores no obtengan ventajas con dinero. - Todo jugador que abandona el juego por resignación…
  • Groot -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Complete Alliance Tool (CAT v1): This database will help our alliance searching for targets by searching per galaxy, by player ranking, alliance, player. Also share attack reports…
  • TGWo -

Liked Hermes’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Like (Post)
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Valmone -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • sate -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!
  • Warsaalk -

Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Warsaalk -

@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now!
  • darknoon -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

• Hermes -

Liked jerome020040’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities Allow time to build to go under 1sec (ships/nanite).

Like (Post)
    Hi, As it it now, pass a moment we can have both lf et ds made in 1sec Not only is it not logical for those 2 ship to be made in the same time it completely destroy the utility of really building nanite up And for hight fleet he can also really make a…