Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeltaT -

Liked WeTeHa’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    For later versions we also think about an auto-login feature, so you can visit the login page and will be directly forwarded to the lobby.
  • scorer -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Quote from TGWo: “gameForge ” Ye with a company. Not with some voluntary people who are gamers themselves and might have a grudge against me because I outplayed/farmed/annoyed them in another universe. Quote from TGWo: “Sorry, I think I…
  • scorer -

Quote from ErikFyr: “We have a signed DPA so all the information we might have access to should be save with us, if you decide to make your account with Facebook ” You might know that people already were breaking that DPA in the past. Once such…
  • Holymoly210 -

Replied to the thread Wizard Uni.

Warum gibt es so ein uni 25x speed nicht -. - Dieses lobby geschis.. Da sieht man nicht mal mehr die Uni Infos Dislike!
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread Questions of logic/mathematics/lateral thinking.

How is it possible to build this object ?. The screw is real and in one piece, it is not split. imposible-1.jpg imposible-2.jpg imposible-3.jpg
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

• WeTeHa -

Lobby would need a new login after 24h. However, this won't logout every game account (just happens if you actively use the logout button, or at 3am).
  • ErikFyr -

We have a signed DPA so all the information we might have access to should be save with us, if you decide to make your account with Facebook :)
  • ErikFyr -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from scorer: “Quote from WeTeHa: “You could gather public profile info ” so overall my real name is shown to GOs ” I tried around a bit and couldn't find a way to get any info about the person behind the ID (which was my own in this case).
  • ErikFyr -

Like (Post)
    - You could gather public profile info (some FB info about it) - Rocket queue still works ... while I hate that. :D - If you have several accounts in your lobby, the sitter should be sure about the account he is doing things with. As usual he could do…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from scorer: “Why is the support account not logged in instantly? ” That was already reported by me a few days ago, so should be fixed soonish. Quote from WeTeHa: “Lobby logout does the same to all related universes, that's intended. But if…
  • ErikFyr -

Like (Post)
    For later versions we also think about an auto-login feature, so you can visit the login page and will be directly forwarded to the lobby.