Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Molle -

Replied to the thread Show structure progress bars for all planets.

The name of the current building is already shown. In the settings one could "toggle" between the time remaining or having the current building being built shown.
  • Molle -

Liked Weylin’s post in the thread Show structure progress bars for all planets.

Like (Post)
    Giving it further thought, just having a clock next to the yellow wrenches, or on top of the planets could suffice. I imagine the planet icons could just fade to a darker shade and have a countdown timer on top to show what the current project is…
  • Assimilator -

Replied to the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

That sounds interesting. If it is just a problem with german universes, they (= GF) maybe will fix this soon. Anyone from GF here?
  • ImperatorMaximus -

Hi, in der serverData.xml ist der Name des Unis ebenso vermerkt - argh, überlesen, dass eure DB mit den Namen strukturiert ist :/ VG
  • Charlie -

Hi, Just used Google Translate to understand. Leaving a spoiler for the rest. (Hidden Content) To start with, thanks for the URL trick, I did not know you could use the universe name as a replacement of the universeId. Doing a little bit of…
  • Charlie -

Liked Assimilator’s post in the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

Like (Post)
    Hallo, in der Eile schreibe ich folgendes Anliegen auf Deutsch, wenn gewünscht/benötigt, versuche ich mich die Tage mal an einer englischen Version meines Anliegens. Aufgrund dessen, dass API und Co. Fremdwörter für mich sind, tue ich mich bereits…
  • Assimilator -

Posted the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

Thread
    Hallo, in der Eile schreibe ich folgendes Anliegen auf Deutsch, wenn gewünscht/benötigt, versuche ich mich die Tage mal an einer englischen Version meines Anliegens. Aufgrund dessen, dass API und Co. Fremdwörter für mich sind, tue ich mich bereits…
  • Assimilator -

Posted the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

Thread
  • neighbor -

Liked Gabby’s post in the thread New Global Universe.

Like (Post)
    Concept is to have a server where any player from any country can DM move his account. The reasoning is that as players reach high levels theres no where to go. Now there will be. Accounts must reach a certain point level to move to this server. 4X speed…
  • Weylin -

Posted the thread Minefield defense.

Thread
    In order to encourage smart compositions over simple brute force numerical advantage, I wanted to introduce the idea of a consumable defense that scales by the difference between the defenders and attackers fleets. I'm going to throw some numbers out…
  • Weylin -

Giving it further thought, just having a clock next to the yellow wrenches, or on top of the planets could suffice. I imagine the planet icons could just fade to a darker shade and have a countdown timer on top to show what the current project is…
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TGWo: “Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using money ” Totally agree with you. It should be an advantage for DM buyers, which allows you to spend it in whatever universe you are…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

You realize you´re getting old when you fall and your friends instead of laughing they care about you.
  • Hitsugaya Toushiro -

Maybe make it an option in the options tab. So when it becomes not so useful anymore, you could just de-activate it. In early stages I can see the charm in it.
  • Molle -

Liked Weylin’s post in the thread Show structure progress bars for all planets.

Like (Post)
    Similar to the visual stack of indicators for the Fleet Movement tab, it would be convenient to have a list in Overview (Or elsewhere?) of all active constructions across the empire, and the precise times that buildings will finish. Constructions could…
  • Molle -

If they could make this work while still looking nice I'd be all for this idea!
  • Drattak -

Replied to the thread [Music] What are you listening to now?.

Posted the thread Show structure progress bars for all planets.

Thread
    Similar to the visual stack of indicators for the Fleet Movement tab, it would be convenient to have a list in Overview (Or elsewhere?) of all active constructions across the empire, and the precise times that buildings will finish. Constructions could…