Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TGWo -

Liked Hermes’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Like (Post)
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Valmone -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • sate -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!
  • Warsaalk -

Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Warsaalk -

@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now!
  • darknoon -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

• Hermes -

Liked jerome020040’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities Allow time to build to go under 1sec (ships/nanite).

Like (Post)
    Hi, As it it now, pass a moment we can have both lf et ds made in 1sec Not only is it not logical for those 2 ship to be made in the same time it completely destroy the utility of really building nanite up And for hight fleet he can also really make a…
  • Hermes -

Liked T1T4N’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities CARGO SHIPS.

Like (Post)
    yo creo que como avanza el universo las naves de carga chicas y grandes se quedan cortas para el traslado de recursos, con respecto a la produccion y a los ataques realizados asi como los recicladores por lo que pienso es que deberían agregar un tipo de…
  • Hermes -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Thread
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Hermes -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Thread
  • Warsaalk -

Weird, there's a minimum value but not a maximum value. Can you send me a SR key via pm?
  • RiV- -

@Warsaalk Some unis in DE have 550 systems and 13 galaxies, but TrashSim doesn't take those values automatically. For example s127de: s127-de.ogame.gameforge.com/api/serverData.xml Could you have a look and maybe update those values daily/weekly?
  • Fluggy -

Replied to the thread Accepted Fleet, Defense and Combats Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity.

Some days ago, I stumbled across this thread. So, I just created an account to add my two cents: I like the general idea, but I dislike the suggested realization. - I find the suggested effect a bit too strong. As for every research, research time will…
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Who is the woman in "The Resource Market" art?.

Like (Post)
    The legend says that game artists based on @Valent