Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Version 6.8.0 changelog: [Misc] Renamed addon to AntiGameReborn [Bugfix] The spy table now works fully with UniverseView installed [Bugfix] Fixed a bug that occured when using the alternative redirection when sending fleets Version 6.8.0.1…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread General Fix the colony tool-tip menu item order.

And please add overview to the tooltip of moons
  • Uriziel01 -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

Hello, *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Provides statistics and store/visualize reports for alliance players in a user friendly manner *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International.…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

I want to suggest a little icon near/under planet/moon that mean you are building ship/defense, without saying what you are building, but just that you have something under construction
  • scorer -

Posted the thread topraider slow + errors.

Thread
    topic says it all any fix incoming? @vulca
  • rudolph -

Posted the thread General About manage accounts.

Thread
    Hi, First sorry for writing in my mother language, i hope someone review my translation (i want to use exact words). ---------------------------- Creo que es sabido por la mayoría que GF ha decidido convertir OGame en un negocio, sacrificando la…
  • Twister84 -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Ogame Configurable ShortCut.

Like (Post)
    This Tool is now tolerated
  • Marflabr -

Liked Undertaker’s post in the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

Like (Post)
    Now i undestand XD Right now i have no time for that development but in the future its a good idea, first need to check how to add the menu option, because mi script its only a modification of the page, i am not adding something or reading the api
  • ofkologlu -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

Hello, - Brief description of the tool that will be developed with the API key I'd like to build a ACS distribution tool. - Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. For OGame TR. - Will it be open source? No - A brief…
  • Undertaker -

Replied to the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

Now i undestand XD Right now i have no time for that development but in the future its a good idea, first need to check how to add the menu option, because mi script its only a modification of the page, i am not adding something or reading the api
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    This is the code Riv forked from (github.com/mbin84ng4wopn8asn4m…n4tagn7mab/source/network) (The code is public as anyone can get into this link in GitHub - github.com/mbin84ng4wopn8asn4m8nv4ha98n4tagn7mab/source) Just making a piece of code publicly…
  • Reticent -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities speed of construction of facilities on the moon..

I would like to be able to build stuff on moons somewhat faster. RF15 speeds are so painful when you're used to RF15+Nanite07.
  • Charlie -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Tolerated again and renamed
  • DeltaT -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    I think I find a little bit more inspirational for not giving up :P youtube.com/watch?v=APBZBeR7F1U
  • DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    Fusion of universes in Ogame, it looks like this ... youtu.be/NQ4aPuMDHaY As we say in Spain: Do not leave puppet with head, hahahaaa. Long days and pleasant nights.