Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DeltaT -

Liked mmorpg-stat.eu’s post in the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I added an interactive wallpaper from the NASA API. It changes every 24 hours. I think it makes the site less monotonous. You will find this wallpaper on your account mmorpg-stat.eu When you activate this wallpaper, you will find on the home…
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Hello, I added an interactive wallpaper from the NASA API. It changes every 24 hours. I think it makes the site less monotonous. You will find this wallpaper on your account mmorpg-stat.eu When you activate this wallpaper, you will find on the home…
  • Dark Sky -

Posted the thread General Status of push notifications in browser.

Thread
    Hi, apparently, Ogame supports notifications which may look similar to this (staged picture, not real): postimg.cc/image/6t3r4ryhj/ However, I am unable to subscribe my account for notifications. The subscription link returns error "422 Unprocessable…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

@sencagri don't send it to Shole, you seem to have an old template and not the new one. You would need to send it to me. Also for that what you wrote in your Description you wouldn't need an API-Key.
  • sencagri -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> I want to make a tool which will add keyboard shortcuts for antigame and for some specific page like( fleet, galaxy etc.) *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • stellar pegasus -

Posted the thread General Gameforge generated bot accounts, 15-30k accounts per Uni again!!.

Thread
    I just came up with a really cool idea that would put a lot more life in to the game (or at least it will seem like it). So i was reading around the forums in Bellatrix earlier and i saw a thread by some guy ranting about multi account users and that…