Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gamer2014 -

Posted the thread Selfmade International Server.

Thread
    Hey guys, Since GF is apparently not able to provide us with an international universe, my mate jonas555 had the idea to just create our very own experience. Therefore we had the idea to take an already active and relatively new uni and try to make it an…
  • DeltaT -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Ogame 6.0 Tolerated Addons, Tools, Scripts & Skins.

Like (Post)
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Ogame 6.0 Tolerated Addons, Tools, Scripts & Skins.

Replied to the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

• Agree, it´s a nice addition. Maybe this can help you in the meantime CerealOgameStats
  • I would like even a "search by name" sistem in the highscore. We have already a "Search" sistem, how much can be hard to implement it in the highscore? Of course i mean without using a tool.
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread General Highscore position increase/decrease over the past day/3days/7days/2 weeks/month.

I would like even a "search by name" sistem in the highscore. We have already a "Search" sistem, how much can be hard to implement it in the highscore? Of course i mean without using a tool.
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread Sugestie.

Quote from Charlie: “Translated to English: Quote: “A) Ships intended exclusively for Expeditions / defenses and for transporting raw materials. B) production limit of 250 pieces C) are not destroyed during the expedition ” ” A) raw materials?…
  • Charlie -

Liked scorer’s post in the thread Oclock feature.

Like (Post)
    I dont like it way too complicated to set up and not useful My smartphone clock is set up 15x faster and easier. Works on mobile too and doesnt have to go through popups which just jump around.
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Oclock feature.

3 suggestions: 1) to add a clearer form to set the date and time of the alarm (pushing in the field open a popup to set date by a calendar and set time) 2) to add a button + next to any countdown in progress, so to add automatically the event at oclock…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities New Building on the Moon 1) "Polymer network" 2) "processing plant".

goggle translator Quote: “As you know, moons can not be mined because they are too small. But nobody said you can not catch them from space. These two buildings are aimed at increasing the share on the moon. 1) The polymer mesh is used to catch cosmic…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities New blue body.

google translation Quote: “The introduction of these celestial bodies adds an element of randomness and complements the reality of the universe. a) The dwarf planet has between 10% and 60% of the fields as its planetary counterpart. And on its surface…
  • Forraner Dydakt -

Posted the thread Resources and Facilities New Building on the Moon 1) "Polymer network" 2) "processing plant".

Thread
    Jak wiadomo, księżyców nie można wydobywać, ponieważ są one zbyt małe. Ale nikt nie powiedział, że nie możesz ich złapać z kosmosu. Te dwa budynki mają na celu zwiększenie udziału na Księżycu. 1) Siatka polimerowa służy do łapania…
  • Forraner Dydakt -

Posted the thread Resources and Facilities New blue body.

Thread
    Wprowadzenie tych ciał niebieskich dodaje element losowości i uzupełnia rzeczywistość wszechświata. a) Planeta karłowata ma od 10% do 60% pól jako jej planetarny odpowiednik. A na jego powierzchni można wydobyć jeden z minerałów w…
  • Charlie -

Liked Undertaker’s post in the thread Available Fields by The Undertaker.

Like (Post)
    Hi, i did the changes for the include sentences, and fix a line for testing the problem with a planet with no fields free. Regards
  • Charlie -

Replied to the thread Sugestie.

Translated to English: Quote: “Expedition Ship: For many years, people have been discovering new corners of the universe, it has not happened that the expeditions shipped were attacked and did not return. But now that we have such a great knowledge,…
  • Charlie -

Replied to the thread General Highscore position increase/decrease over the past day/3days/7days/2 weeks/month.

Agree, it´s a nice addition. Maybe this can help you in the meantime CerealOgameStats
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread Research Revamp of the three technologies.

TGWo, prima di tutto...da quanto tempo! Ciao bello! Mi piacerebbe venirti a trovare sul .it, ma non posso essere abilitato a quanto pare, peccato. Detto questo; These are my suggestions, you are not forced to approve all of them. You can pick one for…
  • TGWo -

interesting idea, also if the problem is that exist already external tool that do it, and so probably GameForge will think that not need to spend time and energy to add something that other done for free
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Research Revamp of the three technologies.

Personally i don't like a lot when a research have more that 1-2 effect ......... so Okey that after a reasearch is not more used can add a new effect, but to have 2 new effects i don't like Maybe it was better you focus in what effect want to have…