OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

the copyright of ogame images.

Recent Activities

• mmorpg-stat.eu -

Posted the thread the copyright of ogame images..

Thread
    good evening everyone I am preparing a page for a quiz on Ogame and I would like to decorate it with Ogame images. Are there images of ogames that are allowed for use? Fred staff@mmorpg-stat.eu mmorpg-stat.eu
  • Bl4cky -

Posted the thread Research Laser technology cuts research time.

Thread
    This is a suggestion, that I had in mind for a few months. Since laser technology has no long term effect so far, it is essentially useless after researched to level 12. So I was thinking, where lasers are used commonly in today's research. And without…
  • Darth Soros -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

• cryptearth -

Replied to the thread live api for mobile app.

no reply till now - well, k - that's how ogame goes down ... why I even started again?
  • cryptearth -

Posted the thread toggle shadow of free positions.

Thread
    just a quick question: as free postions shadowed as well as vacation players it's not possible to use "E" filter for empty spaces - but as I already switched every option without change - is it even possible to toggle default shadow of…
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Hi @Greed On which page did you encounter this problem and what time? Which universe and which country? Thank you I see in the log attempts of denial of service with IP 72.208.201.90. more than 10,000 pages in a few seconds. This is probably the…
  • green -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Is everything ok with this project? Last days when I open the site it returns error 500 with no content :huh:
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Version 6.8.8 is now available in final version: [Feature] Sort coordinates in Panel and Spy table by distance (in colaboration with @Horcon) [Polishing] Removed Ogniter [Feature] Added native support for mmorpg-stat instead [Feature] Variable distance…
  • Marquez -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Hi there.I have a question that could be solved when there are 10-15 pages of spy reports and I press the biggest looting then not just order the spy report from one side but put the biggest of all