OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• Fermat -

Posted the thread Counterespionage bug?.

Thread
    Hi, I have noticed something weird in the current version of ogame: when the player A probes the player B and the espionage technology of A is like 5-8 level below B's, the counterespionage is always zero, regardless of the number and/or type of ships.…
  • Smoke Nightvogue -

Liked Flota Geminiana’s post in the thread Ventana Emergente de colonias / lunas.

Like (Post)
    Hello I read several posts but found nothing about the idea of proposing Some time ago they implemented a self-expanding window with a summary of the colony or moon where the cursor stops I find it tedious so they could put the option to "hide /…
  • Flota Geminiana -

Posted the thread Ventana Emergente de colonias / lunas.

Thread
    Hello I read several posts but found nothing about the idea of proposing Some time ago they implemented a self-expanding window with a summary of the colony or moon where the cursor stops I find it tedious so they could put the option to "hide /…
  • LordRyuuza -

Posted the thread Are there any official Ogame App for mobile yet?.

Thread
    Hi, I wanted to know if there are any official Ogame app for mobile yet. I saw some like the Ogame Android app but it's under development and it doesn't have everything like fleet management. It would be great to know it because I'm most used to be with…
  • Marquez -

Posted the thread 7.1 antigame ???.

Thread
    everyone have agr for 7.1?
  • Rabelais -

Now follows RiV-.

Follow