OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Brainstorm

TGWo

AKS-Calc

[New] API Key requests

giagia

[Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

Dor

Recent Activities

• TGWo -

Replied to the thread Brainstorm.

I moved back (I have decided to move it). But in my opinion it is not allowed to open a thread to talk about anything you think to change ogame ............ any thread should have a clear argument and talk about it. But before to give wrong information,…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread Brainstorm.

Consecutive attacks. Consecutive attacks to a maximum of 3 targets (planets / moons) on the same flight: the fleet is launched against target A, combat occurs, surviving ships fly to target B, combat, and fly to target C, once the last attack is over,…
  • GeneralAnasazi -

Posted the thread AKS-Calc.

Thread
    AKS-Calc
    Description: It will calculate the ressource distribution of an attack. The lost ships can be read by an API-Key. All orange fields are input fields. - Language: German - Version: 1.0 Screenshot.png Download
  • GeneralAnasazi -

Posted the thread AKS-Calc.

Thread
    AKS-Calc
    Description: It will calculate the ressource distribution of an attack. The lost ships can be read by an API-Key. All orange fields are input fields. - Language: German - Version: 1.0 Screenshot.png Download
  • giagia -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.