OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vacation Mode Limitations

tarikmeister

tecnologia plasma

Smoke Nightvogue

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Low consumption event

scorer

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

aliendestroyer

Recent Activities

• tarikmeister -

Replied to the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

V mode has a lot of benefits now, your building queue gets paused, your research gets paused, I think all of theese benefits should be stripped away, I have to work too and lots of other things and yet, I was in V mode for 2 days only for the whole…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked letssled’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    This is a great idea, anything is better then what you have now. The 48 hour rule accomplished nothing.
  • tarikmeister -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    @Minion Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Once account goes inactive while in v mode the vacation counter stops for that account so as to prevent the player from losing his vacation days due to actual jobs/professions. So after 7 days with no log in the…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    Yes in high speed universes the deathstar can travel fast enough, so it's easier to do moon destructions that way and it might be the reason for people to use v-mode more often. We could also make some kind of survey to get some data on why people use…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked Minion’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    As I said other times, I like anything like this that goes in this direction. I don't know if here, or in Spanish community, I already proposed the idea of a certain number of times allowed to exit vmode (in my suggestion it was 4 per month). My…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    I must say this is the best idea for the vmode I heard so far. I would just change the duration a bit. 110 Days in vmode should be ok, that way you could vmode each weekend. But the vmodesavers still couldn't abuse it because it doesn't give them that…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked RadioSweetHeart’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smoke Nightvogue: “If they're playing like that, they're obviously doing it for a reason, which is most-likely the lack of time to meet the returning fleetsaves everyday. I simply don't see a proper reason of driving a players group of…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked FlesHWounD’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Smoke Nightvogue: “If they're playing like that, they're obviously doing it for a reason ” Yes they are doing it for a reason, 1 to save on deut (when you have a huge fleet to FS even in same system) 2 to use it for protection (after…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked Smoke Nightvogue’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    If they're playing like that, they're obviously doing it for a reason, which is most-likely the lack of time to meet the returning fleetsaves everyday. I simply don't see a proper reason of driving a players group of certain age (30+) out of the game…
  • tarikmeister -

Liked TGWo’s post in the thread Vacation Mode Limitations.

Like (Post)
    Maybe there will be less battles, but there will be less clever and less players that think to be power becose use v-mode instead of fleetsave