OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius)

Assimilator

Ship graphics / 3D Models ? =)

NoMoreAngel

Fleet - preferred cargo

dosenhamster

War-Riders Plugin

Holymoly210

Show structure progress bars for all planets

Molle

Recent Activities

• Assimilator -

Replied to the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

I hope they will fix it if it is just a "german" problem. But until then: Is there a overview list?
  • Charlie -

Liked dosenhamster’s post in the thread Ship graphics / 3D Models ? =).

Like (Post)
    Heyo, im thinking of making some episodes an ogame story, about our alliance and ogame in general... It would be nice to have the real ogame ships in it, but im not rly good at creating such detailed 3d models...and i don´t even know if it´s allowed…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread Ship graphics / 3D Models ? =).

@piink is it possible to get such things?
  • DeltaT -

Like (Post)
    Heyo, im thinking of making some episodes an ogame story, about our alliance and ogame in general... It would be nice to have the real ogame ships in it, but im not rly good at creating such detailed 3d models...and i don´t even know if it´s allowed…
  • ErikFyr -

Like (Post)
  • dosenhamster -

Replied to the thread Fleet - preferred cargo.

The point of this feature is simple =) My main-universe is one, where spys got storage, and u can get much ressource when farming inactives. So u have to click "away" the small/large cargos very often , and replace them with spys... thats the point…
  • dosenhamster -

Posted the thread Ship graphics / 3D Models ? =).

Thread
  • Holymoly210 -

Replied to the thread War-Riders Plugin.

• Charlie -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread API retrieval is not working anymore (since Aquarius).

Like (Post)
    Forwarded it to the GF earlier today, so they are informed, but no idea when they will fix it. I personally didn't even knew that you can access the API this way.