OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Lobby version 2.1.0 and Game version 6.8.8

[Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti

Query on the thread "Forum changes"

ErikFyr

Forum changes

Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

StackOverflow

Recent Activities

• Guritchi -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Forum changes.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade the EN forum. After the upgrade, we will be working on a new structure in the forum to welcome the community members of the following languages: CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW On…
  • piink -

Posted the thread Lobby version 2.1.0 and Game version 6.8.8.

Thread
    Dear community, today at 13:00 CEST, we will receive a lobby version and a game version in the PTS servers: The downtime should last for a few seconds. Lobby version 2.1.0 [Bug fix] Fixed an issue and that caused the lobby login to slowly get blocked…
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread Query on the thread "Forum changes".

You will have to create a new account at the EN board :)
  • JJMonti -

Now it is clear and meridian. Thanks @TGWo. Will it be necessary to create a new account in forum.en or accounts in forum.origin will automatically "move" to .en?
  • TGWo -

forum origin will be closed and it will become a section of .en forum Origin and ORG/EN Board Merge
  • JJMonti -

Posted the thread Query on the thread "Forum changes".

Thread
    Excuse me @NoMoreAngel: regardless of whether my English is not good, I like to use direct phrases, without hints, so that everyone understands ... Speaking clear: His words mean that the forum.origin will disappear and will be moved to the…
  • splinter -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version includes a lot of bugfixes and also some new features as well as planned new…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Posted the thread Forum changes.

Thread
    Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade the EN forum. After the upgrade, we will be working on a new structure in the forum to welcome the community members of the following languages: CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW On…