OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Add HST to API in Fleet1 page

Parsec

A question about my new high-score/statistics website

DeLord

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

O-Table : Advanced spy report table

OddWH

Suggestions [Plasma Shield] restraint of Ship Types.

Recent Activities

• Parsec -

Replied to the thread General Add HST to API in Fleet1 page.

Any news on the possibility of adding this?
  • Ossetia -

Liked DeLord’s post in the thread A question about my new high-score/statistics website.

Like (Post)
    Hi Ossetia, thanks for your post and your tool! We will check your tool and come back with a result in a couple of days, it shouldn't take too long in your case. Stay tuned! :)
  • DeLord -

Replied to the thread A question about my new high-score/statistics website.

Hi Ossetia, thanks for your post and your tool! We will check your tool and come back with a result in a couple of days, it shouldn't take too long in your case. Stay tuned! :)
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Icosahedron tensegrity: iso-01.jpg iso-02.jpg iso-03.jpg
  • Ossetia -

Posted the thread A question about my new high-score/statistics website.

Thread
    Hi, I hope I'm correct here. I've coded a basic site for Turkey where you can see the high-scores of universes. Later, I want to add details of a player like planet coordinates, score statistics and maybe more. This is the site: ogstats.net The data is…
  • Ossetia -

Posted the thread A question about my new high-score/statistics website.

Thread
    Hi, I hope I'm correct here. I've coded a basic site for Turkey where you can see the high-scores of universes. Later, I want to add details of a player like planet coordinates, score statistics and maybe more. This is the site: ogstats.net The data is…
  • OddWH -

Replied to the thread O-Table : Advanced spy report table.

Hey ! After more than 6 weeks of work and 2200 lines of code added, here is the first version of the new profit management feature for O-Table! To help you a little bit with this update, I just wrote this Q/A list, I hope you'll find what you need :)
  • Gabriel -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Suggestions [Plasma Shield] restraint of Ship Types..

Thread
    The monotonous fleet composition and too simple attack structure are the problems that OGAME faces. The plasma shield is a standard interstellar unit defense system, and I think this concept should replace the existing shield system. Of course, it also…