OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Unlock vacation player locations to swap

TGWo

no se de verdad donde colocar esta sugerencia

Panda Rosso

[TOT: 27.977.998.000] Chuck Norris [B U L], Roshko [B U L] & pariah [Knuck] vs. Mad [G E R] (A: 4.659.779.000, D: 23.318.219.000)

WindWalker

AntiGameReborn

RiV-

UniverseView - 4.0.0.1 HOTFIX

Recent Activities

• TGWo -

Replied to the thread Acquire and obtain players Unlock vacation player locations to swap.

Quote from cfmc: “- Players that went to v-mode before rule becomes live - I would suggest a rule exception and apply a larger protection period. Let's say, let's pick the oldest active player in that universe and apply the time rule according to that…
  • cfmc -

Replied to the thread Acquire and obtain players Unlock vacation player locations to swap.

@Silverwind @TGWo Thank you for your comments showing the different issues around this situation, it shows me that although in vacations mode, these players still have great influence in the game in more than one way. As mentioned earlier, I don't agree…
  • TGWo -

I don't like at 100% opinion of @Silverwind , about that method to defence, but it is true that exist. So I confirm, that we should work only in accounts moved from exodus, not about any kind of account existing in the universe.
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread General no se de verdad donde colocar esta sugerencia.

i would suggest respectively: +1 to combat technologies (all of them) +1 espionage and +2 to combat technologies (like up). The reason is an honorable player has two way to get honor, attack or defend. So, if he is an honorable player i think is right…
  • Silverwind -

It's hard to pick an exact number for a time frame for me since I don't agree with the concept of force moving a V-mode player. Really to me, in my experience, is that this is just a method for getting in-system with someone you want faster access to
  • Trafalgar Law -

Replied to the thread General no se de verdad donde colocar esta sugerencia.

Esta bien en esta sección, ya que es una sugerencia a modo general, pero en cualquier caso lo movemos a la zona indicada, y muy buena idea aunque el tipo de tecnología quizás pueda requerir mas puntos para esos tipos de rangos. y posible…
  • Highlander Star Wars -

Posted the thread General no se de verdad donde colocar esta sugerencia.

Thread
    Hola primero que nada no se donde colocar esta sugerencia. Dar como recompensa a los que tienen titulo de señor de las estrellas y emperador +1 en la tecnología de plasma. A los de rey emperador +2 en tecnología plasma +1 en tecnología …
  • Congrats guys! It's been an easy top seat for me though... :) and FR Mad...
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Yes, but if people come to me and report bugs that are caused by another addon/script, the first thing I do is to tell them to deactivate the features added by that addon. And AGR actually lets you deactivate literally every feature one by one, or all…
  • Warsaalk -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Oh c'mon man, it's nothing like that. How am I criticising you and I don't know all the options in antigame so I didn't know. I was just asking you if you could change it because that'd be nice. Others came across the issue when releasing my new update…