OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

dark style for the origin forum (WBB 4.1)

silas

Security and handling of passwords

Shole

[New] API Key requests

KaleR

Highscore

JoKy

Incorrect number of cargos when using the collect mission

Recent Activities

• silas -

Replied to the thread dark style for the origin forum (WBB 4.1).

24/06/17: [Polishing] All forum information messages that are on a blue background
    rsgsfhg56565.jpg
  • Shole -

Replied to the thread General Security and handling of passwords.

Quote from JoKy: “There are no plans to change that behavior. ” Quote from JoKy: “The reason is the usability and the experience of many years with that game. There was that behavior to not send passwords in the mail > problem: users did not find…
  • TGWo -

the fact that your password is sent by email after registration don't want to see that password is saved in clear in database (and so who can watch database should see your password). I'm pretty sure that site work in this way: 1) user write nick and…
  • Minion -

Liked JoKy’s post in the thread General Security and handling of passwords.

Like (Post)
    There are no plans to change that behavior. It is the same reason why there is only 1 logout per day and not every 15 minutes as on high security pages. The reason is the usability and the experience of many years with that game. There was that behavior…
  • Minion -

@JoKy, yes, I know that a balance is necessary. However I do not see the benefit there regarding the password. And when I mention 2017 I mean that it's a behaviour that we can see almost everywhere (in every common webs and apps), so if someone forgets,…