OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Nixian Raid Tracker

TGWo

Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock.

TGWo

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Npc planets/outposts

stellar pegasus

I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS"

TGWo

Recent Activities

• Valmone -

Liked Nixian’s post in the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

Like (Post)
    The idea was to make sure correct data was in the database in case something got messed up (my faith in ogame messages being consistent is a bit low - sorry) I have tried looking at parsing the CR api key from the messages itself to having the ajax…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

Quote from Nixian: “This is not made better by the fact that other addons can randomly trigger this behaviour making it even more unclear where to find the CR api key because you would need 3-4 checks to try and find out where the CR ID is…
  • Nixian -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

The idea was to make sure correct data was in the database in case something got messed up (my faith in ogame messages being consistent is a bit low - sorry) I have tried looking at parsing the CR api key from the messages itself to having the ajax…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock..

already attackers complain about the possibility for defender to stole debris using dark matter ........... your suggest increase this possibility. and what is motive of this suggest ? With your idea seen that if someone is able to hit your return, he…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Thanks @Valent !. _________________________ PHOTO 51 Possibly few of you have heard of Photo 51, made by Rosalind Franklin in 1952. All the merit was taken by Watson, Wilkins and Crick, who in their speech receiving the Nobel Prize in Medicine did…
  • Gabriel -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock..

Thread
    One of my active defensive suggestions is the legendary "defense as attack". I'm a novice. I don't think about all the problems, but I still hope to actively put forward some possibilities to improve the game. Forgive my folly. Explain: [D.F. Lock] is…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

Quote from TGWo: “Quote from stellar pegasus: “I am totally for this idea except I would like it more if it were not npc planets that stay there forever, but rather a group of ships spotted in some system, and you only have a few hours to attack them…