OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Google Chrome extension : OGame UI++

Thomas

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Unlock vacation player locations to swap

cfmc

[New] API Key requests

Palapapaa

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

Grimm

Recent Activities

• DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    With a seductive voice the woman asks the husband: - Did you ever see a € 20 bill all crumpled? - No, says the husband. She smiles sexily, unbuttons the 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse and slowly reaches into her bra and pulls out a crumpled € 20…
  • Thomas -

Replied to the thread Google Chrome extension : OGame UI++.

I have a problem with Ogame UI++. When I click Statistics, nothing opens. It works for some accounts and for some it does not work
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

With a seductive voice the woman asks the husband: - Did you ever see a € 20 bill all crumpled? - No, says the husband. She smiles sexily, unbuttons the 3 or 4 buttons of her blouse and slowly reaches into her bra and pulls out a crumpled € 20…
  • cfmc -

Replied to the thread Acquire and obtain players Unlock vacation player locations to swap.

that's why I mentioned 6 months... my experience tells me that if you are away that much time then you are disconnected from the game anyway. Generally you won't come back but if so and you want to get the same positions than before, then use…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Acquire and obtain players Unlock vacation player locations to swap.

your idea sound interesting , but in opinion you are that vacation user and you stopped to play with planets in position A,B,C,... what will be your reaction if you come back and discover that they have moved everything? I don't think this solution can…
  • Palapapaa -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

*** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> A tool like TopRaider, to have statistics about combat, rentability etc ... *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or International. *** --> Alliance for the…
  • cfmc -

Liked ckwalsh’s post in the thread General New Game Mechanic: Forgotten Colonies.

Like (Post)
    As empires expand to new frontiers and greater riches, it is not uncommon for far reaching colonies to be forgotten. Those without contact from their emperor for too long often forget about their master, and reestablish relationships with their
  • cfmc -

Liked Panda Rosso’s post in the thread Research Revamp of the three technologies.

Like (Post)
    The idea is simple, i want to see every technology useful for something to allow players multiple strategies and play style. Now let's begin! Tech Info: Laser Technology * Focusing light produces a beam that causes damage when it strikes an…
  • cfmc -

Posted the thread Acquire and obtain players Unlock vacation player locations to swap.

Thread
    Hi all, I saw a few threads asking for vacation players to be deleted in order to allow relocations to be done more easily. I don't fully agree with that but understand the frustration of having the spots I want permanently occupied by someone who isn't…