OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Questions of logic/mathematics/lateral thinking

JJMonti

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Pinned Lobby feedback&questions

WeTeHa

Bip Chat

Valmone

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

Blackamss

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread Questions of logic/mathematics/lateral thinking.

How is it possible to build this object ?. The screw is real and in one piece, it is not split. imposible-1.jpg imposible-2.jpg imposible-3.jpg
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

• WeTeHa -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Lobby would need a new login after 24h. However, this won't logout every game account (just happens if you actively use the logout button, or at 3am).
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

We have a signed DPA so all the information we might have access to should be save with us, if you decide to make your account with Facebook :)
  • ErikFyr -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from scorer: “Quote from WeTeHa: “You could gather public profile info ” so overall my real name is shown to GOs ” I tried around a bit and couldn't find a way to get any info about the person behind the ID (which was my own in this case).
  • ErikFyr -

Liked WeTeHa’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    - You could gather public profile info (some FB info about it) - Rocket queue still works ... while I hate that. :D - If you have several accounts in your lobby, the sitter should be sure about the account he is doing things with. As usual he could do…