OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Announcement AntiGameOrigin

Shole

So, battle-simulating and tracking is perfectly fine?

Lilith

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

Sunthios

Show a vision not only military but also civil - Mostrare una visione non solo militare ma anche civile

Hooman

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Liked Shole’s post in the thread AntiGameOrigin.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, AntiGameOrigin website is in maintenance mode. AntiGameOrigin for FireFox is already in development mode in last several weeks, it will take couple more, be patient. Best regards
  • asterix2 -

Like (Post)
    Dear players, AntiGameOrigin website is in maintenance mode. AntiGameOrigin for FireFox is already in development mode in last several weeks, it will take couple more, be patient. Best regards
  • gamer2014 -

Like (Post)
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Nobody dare to solve the riddle of the previous post ?. ___________________________________________ In another thread, someone has requested for patience. That reminds me of a phrase: My God, give me patience, but give me NOWWWWWW !!!.
  • Shole -

Replied to the thread AntiGameOrigin.