OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Questions regarding possible script dev

Adadov

Revitalize existing universes

Lilith

Script to automatically go to the last used item

[Question] Where do my spy reports go?

vakus

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

An idealist is one who, noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that the rose will make a better soup.
  • Adadov -

Replied to the thread Questions regarding possible script dev.

Another thing, Is that allowed to make an alerting system, not automatic or using notifications, but something alerting you on page load at a certain time. User will be forced to reload the page and it will be a div on the page only.
  • DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    There are two ways to get happiness: one, look like stupid; another, be it.
  • Lilith -

Replied to the thread Revitalize existing universes.

An admiral (the guy that acts like 2-3 levels of computertech) after building the first small cargos might be nice. In an old universe the inactives can make up for 10-20 times ones own production and the available fleet slots are the limiting factor of…
  • Dor -

Replied to the thread Revitalize existing universes.

Bonus starting res for each day you start late works because it never catches up to what you can make by playing normally from start. might be abusable, but could always put the bonus straight into mine levels and some solar. It's also _not necessary_…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

There are two ways to get happiness: one, look like stupid; another, be it.
  • Minion -

Posted the thread Script to automatically go to the last used item.

Thread
    One of the last few updates broke the system that took you to the last item you used. Say that you want to use 7 silver krakens, once you used one, the page reloaded but left you with the silver kraken selected again, so you could put the next one…
  • Adadov -

Posted the thread Questions regarding possible script dev.

Thread
    Hi all, I'm planning to develop a few scripts in the next weeks and I have a few questions. First, I know it's allowed to store and display resources (not the same way empire view do) but is it allowed to use production to update values periodically…
  • vakus -

Replied to the thread [Question] Where do my spy reports go?.

I believe the OGame deletes old spy records, and other messages after specific period of time, tho i may been mistaken
  • MusicManiac -

Posted the thread [Question] Where do my spy reports go?.

Thread
    Hi, I've noticed that my old spy reports are disappearing for some reason, is there any option that I've missed that deletes spy reports older than 36 or 48 hours or something like that? 'Cuz bunch of my old spy reports just disappeared, and I don't know…