OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Jumpgate Recharge Time

Grimm

Recent Activities

• DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Forum changes.

Like (Post)
    From today on, it will not be possible to add posts into this forum. Please, use the OGame.ORG forum.
  • Grimm -

Replied to the thread Jumpgate Recharge Time.

Sorry for bringing up this again, but... What's the exact formula to use to calculate how much times is reduced per level of Jump Gate?
  • Mazzy -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Usability API automatic copy.

Like (Post)
    I cannot believe you had to up this suggestion since January... whereas it is probably one of the best & simplest idea to implement
  • ValentiMS -

Liked cryptearth’s post in the thread live api for mobile app.

Like (Post)
    well, as I'm a veteran back from mid-2000s when old plain html4 tables were used (at users could configure thier own "skin") I really wonder why ogame still doesn't got an official mobile app when lookin android play store there's an unofficial developed…
  • ValentiMS -

Liked Bl4cky’s post in the thread Research Laser technology cuts research time.

Like (Post)
    This is a suggestion, that I had in mind for a few months. Since laser technology has no long term effect so far, it is essentially useless after researched to level 12. So I was thinking, where lasers are used commonly in today's research. And without…
  • ValentiMS -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Should /universes.xml be changed?.

Like (Post)
    I was playing with the API by doing a parse of /highscore endpoint of all universes in all regions. And it called my attention, that to obtain all the existing universes in a specific region, a universe id must be provided. It actually makes no sense, at…
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Posted the thread the copyright of ogame images..

Thread
    good evening everyone I am preparing a page for a quiz on Ogame and I would like to decorate it with Ogame images. Are there images of ogames that are allowed for use? Fred staff@mmorpg-stat.eu mmorpg-stat.eu
  • Bl4cky -

Posted the thread Research Laser technology cuts research time.

Thread
    This is a suggestion, that I had in mind for a few months. Since laser technology has no long term effect so far, it is essentially useless after researched to level 12. So I was thinking, where lasers are used commonly in today's research. And without…
  • Darth Soros -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.