OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Alliances Improvements

TGWo

In-game battle simulator

Charlie

Chat issues (countless of them)

Guritchi

Add rank multiplier to honorable points gain/loss in battle

Guritchi

Circular Message Improvements

Recent Activities

• TGWo -

Replied to the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Quote from Raszagal88: “1º Mines produce more, the more players are in an alliance. ” I don't like, because it is a favor for mass ally and for multyaccount and/or fake accounts (friends that create account only to help) Quote from Raszagal88:…
  • Matty -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Chat Chat issues (countless of them).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Matty: “Quote from Guritchi: “With the numbers of players Ogame had over the years ” The "had" there is the most important word there. You see, noone gets a big fat bonus by increasing the profit by 50 dollars a day for next 50 years,…
  • Matty -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Chat Chat issues (countless of them).

Like (Post)
    I do not want absolutely an app. I am personally fine with computer + web application (which works good enough if you got a decent smartphone); but I also like this game and I would love to see it evolve. Not a lot has really changed since 10 years ago;…
  • Raszagal88 -

Replied to the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Some years ago, I proposed this other idea. All players and GF workers liked it: Improvement in the Intergalactic Research Network (OGame.ES Sugg) It could be nice as well.
  • Raszagal88 -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Thread
    Nowadays being part of an alliance give you nothing but the disadvantage to be attacked more than 6 times in a planet/moon because you are at war. So in an age in with all games tend to increase the social part of games, my proposal is to give some minor
  • Parsec -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Agree with @Parsec I really prefer having multiple tabs of my possible attacks, plus @Warsaalk new feature (in tab coords) it’s wonderful
  • Warsaalk -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Quote from stellar pegasus: “ add-ons are only possible with special browsers on a mobile phone. I've tried those add-ons on my phone and it slows everything down and makes it frustrating to play. ” just use firefox on your phone. I have never had…
  • Warsaalk -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Agree with @Parsec I really prefer having multiple tabs of my possible attacks, plus @Warsaalk new feature (in tab coords) it’s wonderful
  • Charlie -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread General Extend In-game notification system.

Like (Post)
    Currently we get notifications ingame for events but wouldn't it be cool if that feature was extended to include news on game updates, attack bans and such? Not all players check the board every day and since those things are often announced within short…
  • Charlie -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Ingame player profile, performance stats & achievements.

Like (Post)
    On the same spirit of what have been discussed on this Thread, a tab retracing player performance stats & funny achievements (cf. Steam) would go a long way, especially for new players Example of stats: - number of successful/failed attacks and