OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Lobby feedback&questions

scorer

Wizard Uni

Holymoly210

Pinned Questions of logic/mathematics/lateral thinking

JJMonti

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Bip Chat

Valmone

Recent Activities

• scorer -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

How easy/hard is it to delink an account? (didnt see the option on my test) Is it still possible to trade accounts? Can GOs still trade accounts for us? Is it easier or harder? When is the update for the live version planned? When are updates for sitting…
  • WeTeHa -

Having one "DM account" for all game accounts is an option (and way easier with the lobby), but won't happen in the near future.
  • scorer -

Well there is more than one reason right now not to keep the same password/email on many accounts For me right now that would mean that I won't play 3 accounts, but most likely 1, maybe 2 if I am at my pc, but its a hassle on mobile and my way slower…
  • piink -

Liked WeTeHa’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    Hi. The screen seems to be a caching issues, we will fix that. For now just clear your cache. Auto login to support works for me. Weird ... we will check that. Server 802 is protected, but you can play on Origin and Bermuda. Such universes are not…
  • WeTeHa -

Game accounts are only logged out if you log out your lobby on your own. Otherwise there could be a second logout during the day ... I guess players would hate us for that. :D Multi lobby is a tricky one (while you could merge different mails later on).…
  • DeltaT -

Liked WeTeHa’s post in the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Like (Post)
    For later versions we also think about an auto-login feature, so you can visit the login page and will be directly forwarded to the lobby.
  • scorer -

Quote from TGWo: “gameForge ” Ye with a company. Not with some voluntary people who are gamers themselves and might have a grudge against me because I outplayed/farmed/annoyed them in another universe. Quote from TGWo: “Sorry, I think I…
  • scorer -

Quote from ErikFyr: “We have a signed DPA so all the information we might have access to should be save with us, if you decide to make your account with Facebook ” You might know that people already were breaking that DPA in the past. Once such…