OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti

Query on the thread "Forum changes"

ErikFyr

Forum changes

Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

StackOverflow

​Balance servers

Raszagal88

Recent Activities

• ErikFyr -

Replied to the thread Query on the thread "Forum changes".

You will have to create a new account at the EN board :)
  • JJMonti -

Now it is clear and meridian. Thanks @TGWo. Will it be necessary to create a new account in forum.en or accounts in forum.origin will automatically "move" to .en?
  • TGWo -

forum origin will be closed and it will become a section of .en forum Origin and ORG/EN Board Merge
  • JJMonti -

Posted the thread Query on the thread "Forum changes".

Thread
    Excuse me @NoMoreAngel: regardless of whether my English is not good, I like to use direct phrases, without hints, so that everyone understands ... Speaking clear: His words mean that the forum.origin will disappear and will be moved to the…
  • splinter -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version includes a lot of bugfixes and also some new features as well as planned new…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Posted the thread Forum changes.

Thread
    Dear community, on Wednesday, 3rd of July, we will have an upgrade the EN forum. After the upgrade, we will be working on a new structure in the forum to welcome the community members of the following languages: CZ, DK, FI, GR, JP, NO, SE, SI, SK, TW On…
  • StackOverflow -

Replied to the thread General Server for old-school gamers or p2p model.

One more example of incorrect balancing of game: mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…dat&univers=_1&statview=0 (Hidden Content)
  • Raszagal88 -

Replied to the thread ​Balance servers.

Well, it is not my fault since this top player had put rats on my alliance... he just got pissed off because I new that ... So do you have anything constructive to say? Quote: “Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood. ” Well, tell me…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread ​Balance servers.

Quote from Raszagal88: “In addition, as you know GF is about to change vacation mode system, will it definitely remove the only way to play in case you pissed off a top player? ” Sure solution is not to play using vacation mood. And normally in a…