OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Recent Activities

• mmorpg-stat.eu -

Posted the thread the copyright of ogame images..

Thread
    good evening everyone I am preparing a page for a quiz on Ogame and I would like to decorate it with Ogame images. Are there images of ogames that are allowed for use? Fred staff@mmorpg-stat.eu mmorpg-stat.eu
  • Bl4cky -

Posted the thread Research Laser technology cuts research time.

Thread
    This is a suggestion, that I had in mind for a few months. Since laser technology has no long term effect so far, it is essentially useless after researched to level 12. So I was thinking, where lasers are used commonly in today's research. And without…
  • Darth Soros -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

• cryptearth -

Replied to the thread live api for mobile app.

no reply till now - well, k - that's how ogame goes down ... why I even started again?
  • cryptearth -

Posted the thread toggle shadow of free positions.

Thread
    just a quick question: as free postions shadowed as well as vacation players it's not possible to use "E" filter for empty spaces - but as I already switched every option without change - is it even possible to toggle default shadow of…
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Hi @Greed On which page did you encounter this problem and what time? Which universe and which country? Thank you I see in the log attempts of denial of service with IP 72.208.201.90. more than 10,000 pages in a few seconds. This is probably the…
  • green -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Is everything ok with this project? Last days when I open the site it returns error 500 with no content :huh:
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AntiGameReborn.

Like (Post)
    Version 6.8.8 is now available in final version: [Feature] Sort coordinates in Panel and Spy table by distance (in colaboration with @Horcon) [Polishing] Removed Ogniter [Feature] Added native support for mmorpg-stat instead [Feature] Variable distance…
  • Marquez -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Hi there.I have a question that could be solved when there are 10-15 pages of spy reports and I press the biggest looting then not just order the spy report from one side but put the biggest of all