OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Activity

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

ID0

AntiGameReborn

RiV-

ISS Share - ACS Sharing Tool

ofkologlu

OProjekt.net - Mines-Statistics & more

Choubakawa

Recent Activities

• maxhappy1225 -

Replied to a comment by maxhappy1225 on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    :(
  • Masterblaster -

Posted the thread Activity.

Thread
    Hello Consider following situation I attack planet x of player y from my planet z. Will activity flare up after I send attack on planet x? Cheers
  • ID0 -

Replied to the thread Accepted Fleet, Defense and Combats Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity.

I was prompted to join the forum because I had this very idea a few minutes ago with a few differences. Instead of putting it as a benefit of hyperspace, perhaps we could consider developing a new research tree- where hyperspace would be a requirement to…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Version 6.8.3.1 is now available and also a hotfix along with it (6.8.3.1): Changelog 6.8.3: [Polishing] Started unminifying code [Feature] Added base frame for native TrashSim support [Polishing] Removed non-functional Scripts button/fair play…
  • DeltaT -

Liked piink’s post in the thread 11.12: Game update 6.8.3.

Like (Post)
    Dear community, the game version 6.8.3 will be applied to the PTS at 13:30 CET today. This version contains: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on 4-12. [Bugfix] Deletion mails are not sent to…
  • Charlie -

Liked ofkologlu’s post in the thread ISS Share - ACS Sharing Tool.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Charlie: “Looks really good! There was an old site before OGame Redesign which had four share types. I think that with that two options is more than enough, and the fact of adding fuel cost is also nice. Congratz @ofkologlu! P.S: Let me know…
  • maxhappy1225 -

Replied to a comment by maxhappy1225 on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hi,

Still, no one handle my ticket since 12/9, and I sent mail to everyone I can (TM, Co-Ma, other GA), and no one reply lol......
  • ofkologlu -

Replied to the thread ISS Share - ACS Sharing Tool.

Quote from Charlie: “Looks really good! There was an old site before OGame Redesign which had four share types. I think that with that two options is more than enough, and the fact of adding fuel cost is also nice. Congratz @ofkologlu! P.S: Let me know…