OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Change of Vacation mode

Panda Rosso

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

OGSpy - Tools & stats to manage your OGame Account

darknoon

New universe (.SK): "Pegas"

NoMoreAngel

Yet another improve Ion Cannon

Panda Rosso

Recent Activities

• Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread General Change of Vacation mode.

I would like this suggestion but the fact is that a player, after returned from a v-mode, may have an emergency. If you think about it they already get 0% of production to do things like this. Is necessary to do what you suggested? Or you can just…
  • TGWo -

Liked CryWolf’s post in the thread General Change of Vacation mode.

Like (Post)
    I would like to propose a change of Vacation mode. A lot of people are using it as Fleetsave then they are "defrosting" for a few hours to attack other players and after that they are going to vacation mode again. Its like their playstyle what is unfair…
  • DeltaT -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    More sunrise in Madrid: today 12/18/2018. It's a luxury to start the day like that. We have a saying: from Madrid to heaven. amanecer-18-12-18.jpg
  • CryWolf -

Posted the thread General Change of Vacation mode.

Thread
    I would like to propose a change of Vacation mode. A lot of people are using it as Fleetsave then they are "defrosting" for a few hours to attack other players and after that they are going to vacation mode again. Its like their playstyle what is unfair…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

More sunrise in Madrid: today 12/18/2018. It's a luxury to start the day like that. We have a saying: from Madrid to heaven. amanecer-18-12-18.jpg
  • darknoon -

Replied to the thread OGSpy - Tools & stats to manage your OGame Account.

Hello, OGSpy 3.3.4 has been released. Release Note [New] Mail Administration [FIX] Plasma Technology is now used to calculate Deuterium Production [FIX] Error in installation whentable prefix not set [FIX] Boosters were not correctly applied in your…
  • Charlie -

Liked Assimilator’s post in the thread New universe (.SK): "Pegas".

Like (Post)
    Hello, why is the new universe in SK called "Pegas" not "Pegasus"? Is it a mistake by GF? Source: sk.ogame.gameforge.com/ Best regards Assimilator
  • Assimilator -

Liked Choubakawa’s post in the thread OProjekt.net - Mines-Statistics & more.

Like (Post)
    Hello, it's me ! :D Liitle update for Zagadra.fr: eco speed has gone up to 7 ^^
  • Assimilator -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread New universe (.SK): "Pegas".

Like (Post)
    Forwarded it to GF, lets wait for an answer.
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread New universe (.SK): "Pegas".

Forwarded it to GF, lets wait for an answer.