OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Features on the message page

RiV-

new planet defense structure

swankvirus

Lobby Update on PTS- Version 1.2.0

Add refresh time

Charlie

O-Table : Advanced spy report table

OddWH

Recent Activities

• Charlie -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread Features on the message page.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Charlie: “Now, I think that for AGO any app can produce problems, as AGO tries to cover everything. So there can be tons of conflicts with other extensions. ” If other extensions make their added elements unique there is no problem in…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread Features on the message page.

Quote from Charlie: “Now, I think that for AGO any app can produce problems, as AGO tries to cover everything. So there can be tons of conflicts with other extensions. ” If other extensions make their added elements unique there is no problem in…
  • Charlie -

Replied to the thread Features on the message page.

What do you think about this approach @RiV- regarding enabling and disabling features used in OGame UI++? Google Chrome extension : OGame UI++ Example: i.imgur.com/xP2O3Dh.png and you can just literally click on any of that images to enable/disable any…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread Features on the message page.

Like (Post)
    I get a lot of bug reports for AGO not working properly together with UV, mainly regarding the messages page. While I try fixing those bugs as best as I can, I still have issues with UV changing stuff on the messages page like adding elements to spy…
  • swankvirus -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats new planet defense structure.

well i think it should work as orbital defense should be able to work effectively with other defense and it would be ineffective against destroyers and deathstars (get people to use destroyers abit more in raids). The output in damage should be roughly…
  • piink -

Posted the thread Lobby Update on PTS- Version 1.2.0.

Thread
    Dear community, tomorrow 20th of September at 10:00 CEST we will start a maintenance at the lobby. There won't be any visible changes after the maintenance, but due to a database migration within the update it won't be possible to log in in your PTS…
  • RiV- -

Posted the thread Features on the message page.

Thread
    I get a lot of bug reports for AGO not working properly together with UV, mainly regarding the messages page. While I try fixing those bugs as best as I can, I still have issues with UV changing stuff on the messages page like adding elements to spy…
  • Charlie -

Replied to the thread Add refresh time.

• Kalandro -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AGO v6 - up to date / maintained by RiV-.

Like (Post)
    Ok. Wow. This just beats everything. @Shole released a new Firefox version 2h ago that fixes the issue that @Chewbacca mentioned earlier. I wanted to know what he changed to fix it, so I took a look at his files. What I found was the height of…
  • Kalandro -

Liked RiV-’s post in the thread AGO v6 - up to date / maintained by RiV-.

Like (Post)
    i.imgur.com/lLguiX1.gifv I find this quite amusing tbh