OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

TrashSim - OGame combat simulator

RiV-

[New] API Key requests

darknoon

Auctioneer - daily wins limit

Hyperspacetech increases Cargocapacity

Fluggy

AntiGameReborn

Marflabr

Recent Activities

• TGWo -

Liked Hermes’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Auctioneer - daily wins limit.

Like (Post)
    On my Polish forum I could only talk about it, but without any effects. So, I decided to tell it here. I want to apologize for the lapidary tone (although it may be better), but my English is "not very well" (thx for google translate, hahah).…
  • Valmone -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • sate -

Liked darknoon’s post in the thread [New] API Key requests.

Like (Post)
    *** Short description of tool to be developed using the API key *** --> Our goal is to collect espionnage reports and Combat Reports to share them with other alliance players using OGSpy *** Scope of your project: Personal, Alliance, Community or…
  • RiV- -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Warsaalk: “@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now! ” Great, thank you!
  • Warsaalk -

Sure, I'm already working on an update where this will be fixed!
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Aonikenk -

Quote from Warning: “Hello , I don't know if it is a known bug .. but i have to report it .. The deut profit calculated always as deut factor = 1 .. so if you have 0.5 as deut factor it shows the deut consumption as 0.5 but it is substracted from the…
  • Warsaalk -

@RiV- Thanks for the report. There was something wrong with my cache server, the TTL didn't seem to work correctly. Should be fixed now!
  • darknoon -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.