OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

"Request for help" to Alliance member when attacked

Guritchi

Re-order Ship/Defense production queue

Guritchi

Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

Guritchi

Thread for farewells

Lobby version 2.1.0 and Game version 6.8.8

Recent Activities

• Guritchi -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats "Request for help" to Alliance member when attacked.

Actually my only reason behind the second part is that I like the Idea of broadcasting the Attack Alert with Alliance members when being attacked. It is a good way in my opinion to reinforce Alliance cohesion & encourage ACS Defend. But it does not
  • Guritchi -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities Re-order Ship/Defense production queue.

I agree with you concerning the second part (crossed out) Concerning the first part, what could limit possible abuses would be to allow only to reorder production per 'block' and prevent replacement of on-going block. Example: (on going) 119
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Resources and Facilities Re-order Ship/Defense production queue.

the first proposal I could accept, even though I'm afraid it could be exploited for ninjar and that it could come back too easily under attack. The second part is contrary ........ would add an additional way to get rid of the resources while you are…
  • Charlie -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread Thread for farewells.

Like (Post)
    I entered in the forum.origin by chance, on the occasion of a retro-universe that was created a few years ago, was back in June 2016. Since then it is not that I have written much or that I have met many of you, but some do. I sincerely thank all users…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats "Request for help" to Alliance member when attacked.

I like the first part of idea .......... an improve of possibility to share report ......... in this case to share info of incoming attack I don't like instead the second part of idea about the possibility to share in automatic ........... because in…
  • Guritchi -

Replied to the thread General Server for old-school gamers or p2p model.

Quote from TGWo: “Nice to read your ideas, but did you thought that any part wrote is an increase in cost of production ? So if you increase cost, you have to be sure to increase incoming more more that actual incoming. 1) if i have to pay to play, i…
  • Guritchi -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats "Request for help" to Alliance member when attacked.

Thread
    A button Request of help when attacked would greatly emphasize ACS defend :jsheep: This button could allow a player to send a message to alliance members with attacking fleet composition and a willingly sent espionnage report of planet being attacked
  • DeltaT -

Like (Post)
    I entered in the forum.origin by chance, on the occasion of a retro-universe that was created a few years ago, was back in June 2016. Since then it is not that I have written much or that I have met many of you, but some do. I sincerely thank all users…
  • Guritchi -

Posted the thread Resources and Facilities Re-order Ship/Defense production queue.

Thread
    Since a production queue is available for ships & defenses, a nice feature would be enabling to reorder blocks in production queue to prioritize a certain defense type, or ships over defenses. Better yet, enabling to cancel & (part)refund production of
  • sate -

Like (Post)