OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Discussion : OGame Infographic contest

JJMonti

Moon Mining Rig

Runner

TopRaider -To know the profits made each day, and compare to others

l2uchiha

[script] improve v6 script

l2uchiha

Error en top raider

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread Discussion : OGame Infographic contest.

Poor Valent !, do not you feel sorry ?, with the illusion that she has put in the contest ... To animate people, a sketch, not finished, still missing more images and text: boceto.jpg
  • Valent -

Replied to the thread Discussion : OGame Infographic contest.

• l2uchiha -

Wrote a comment on vulca’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello quiero hacerte una pregunta para ver si se puede arreglar un problema que tengo en el topraider
  • Runner -

Replied to the thread Moon Mining Rig.

Quote from Molle: “I sort of like the idea, but there is NO WAY it's going to happen the way you proposed it. The biggest possible moon in the game will by you'r formula give 909.312 DM per day (at lvl 1), now imagine having 12 moons!! NO WAY will GF…
  • l2uchiha -

Replied to the thread TopRaider -To know the profits made each day, and compare to others.

1 .---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------- Delaware: Fecha: 6 de junio de 2018, 13:52 Asunto: tema de CR Para: Vulca - TopRaider < vulca.topraider @ gmail.com > tengo una duda desde el mes 24 de abril eh estado cargando CR ATAQUES que mas o menos en…
  • l2uchiha -

Replied to the thread [script] improve v6 script.

• l2uchiha -

Posted the thread Error en top raider.

Thread
    ---------- Mensaje reenviado ---------- De: Fecha: 6 de junio de 2018, 13:52 Asunto: tema de CR Para: Vulca - TopRaider <vulca.topraider@gmail.com> tengo una duda desde el mes 24 de abril eh estado cargando CR ATAQUES que mas o menos en total hasta…
  • AvengerOne -

Posted the thread Player DB and Universe DB not updating.

Thread
    Hi everyone I use Firefox (latest version) in anonimous navigation (the one the doesn't save chronology). I noticed I can't update Player DB and Universe DB from "Data and Settings". Yes, I have "use ogame API" enabled. I don't knwo why, but this is…
  • DeltaT -

Liked NoMoreAngel’s post in the thread [OGameTech] Currently not Hiring.

Like (Post)
    Currently we don't search for new testers. The applications are closed for now.
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

One day the deputy director tells his assistant: "Have you ever seen a penguin?". - No. - To the principal's office!. When he arrives he tells the director: - the deputy director sent me here because I have never seen a penguin. - That you have not seen…