OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti

Alliances Improvements

TGWo

In-game battle simulator

Charlie

Chat issues (countless of them)

Guritchi

Add rank multiplier to honorable points gain/loss in battle

Guritchi

Recent Activities

• JJMonti -

Replied to the thread [Music] What are you listening to now?.

Liked Raszagal88’s post in the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Like (Post)
    Some years ago, I proposed this other idea. All players and GF workers liked it: Improvement in the Intergalactic Research Network (OGame.ES Sugg) It could be nice as well.
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Quote from Raszagal88: “1º Mines produce more, the more players are in an alliance. ” I don't like, because it is a favor for mass ally and for multyaccount and/or fake accounts (friends that create account only to help) Quote from Raszagal88:…
  • Matty -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Chat Chat issues (countless of them).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Matty: “Quote from Guritchi: “With the numbers of players Ogame had over the years ” The "had" there is the most important word there. You see, noone gets a big fat bonus by increasing the profit by 50 dollars a day for next 50 years,…
  • Matty -

Liked Guritchi’s post in the thread Chat Chat issues (countless of them).

Like (Post)
    I do not want absolutely an app. I am personally fine with computer + web application (which works good enough if you got a decent smartphone); but I also like this game and I would love to see it evolve. Not a lot has really changed since 10 years ago;…
  • Raszagal88 -

Replied to the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Some years ago, I proposed this other idea. All players and GF workers liked it: Improvement in the Intergalactic Research Network (OGame.ES Sugg) It could be nice as well.
  • Raszagal88 -

Posted the thread Alliance and Player Interaction Alliances Improvements.

Thread
    Nowadays being part of an alliance give you nothing but the disadvantage to be attacked more than 6 times in a planet/moon because you are at war. So in an age in with all games tend to increase the social part of games, my proposal is to give some minor
  • Parsec -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Agree with @Parsec I really prefer having multiple tabs of my possible attacks, plus @Warsaalk new feature (in tab coords) it’s wonderful
  • Warsaalk -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Quote from stellar pegasus: “ add-ons are only possible with special browsers on a mobile phone. I've tried those add-ons on my phone and it slows everything down and makes it frustrating to play. ” just use firefox on your phone. I have never had…
  • Warsaalk -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Agree with @Parsec I really prefer having multiple tabs of my possible attacks, plus @Warsaalk new feature (in tab coords) it’s wonderful