OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Separate fields for Gift Code and Sitting Code

asp

Server for old-school gamers or p2p model

[Music] What are you listening to now?

JJMonti

Alliances Improvements

TGWo

In-game battle simulator

Charlie

Recent Activities

• asp -

Replied to the thread Lobby Separate fields for Gift Code and Sitting Code.

You completely dont understand! When I dont want to play this game again, but someone tells me "its just sitting, just for few hours", I enter the code and - TA-DAM! - account is my own. Bad guy is free now, I must play for 2 weeks and search for next…
  • tottoro -

:D we have some players so gave accounts on the code of a sitting. even on purpose.
  • NoMoreAngel -

And what kind of harm would it cause to the lobby account that enters the code? I can't think of any way that it would cause harm to the reciever.
  • StackOverflow -

Posted the thread General Server for old-school gamers or p2p model.

Thread
    My suggestion is to create a International server in pay to play model. The kind of changes to game process: 1) Free game up to know amount of game points. 2) Functionality of the DM are only: Officers and transfer of planets. 3) Game became in monthly…
  • Asiman -

Quote from TGWo: “uhm ........... and why someone should gift to me an account without tell me that he is doing it? Sound very strange as fraud that a friend gift to me his account, talking to sit account ........ or that an unknow players ask to me to…
  • Charlie -

Liked TGWo’s post in the thread Lobby Separate fields for Gift Code and Sitting Code.

Like (Post)
    uhm ........... and why someone should gift to me an account without tell me that he is doing it? Sound very strange as fraud that a friend gift to me his account, talking to sit account ........ or that an unknow players ask to me to sit his account
  • Asto Vidatu -

Liked Parsec’s post in the thread General Extend In-game notification system.

Like (Post)
    Currently we get notifications ingame for events but wouldn't it be cool if that feature was extended to include news on game updates, attack bans and such? Not all players check the board every day and since those things are often announced within short…
  • TGWo -

uhm ........... and why someone should gift to me an account without tell me that he is doing it? Sound very strange as fraud that a friend gift to me his account, talking to sit account ........ or that an unknow players ask to me to sit his account
  • Asiman -

Posted the thread Lobby Separate fields for Gift Code and Sitting Code.

Thread
    Now gift and sitting codes are entered in the same field, so user is completely not immune to fraud. For example, if gamer said that he was giving siting code, but actually gave gift code, system-lobby will not warn you about it. Therefore, I propose to…
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread [Music] What are you listening to now?.