OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Fuel usage

Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles

TGWo

An story/anecdote/quote every day

Valent

Ogame - Help

Valent

Conversion Facility

Recent Activities

• chemikos -

Posted the thread Fuel usage.

Thread
    Hi, I have idea how to change fuel usage. Let's make 4% less for each level of drive research. Same as Ion technology give less deconstruction costs. Formula: FU - [(D-a)*0,04 * FU] FU - Fuel usage D - drive lvl a - constant, different for earch…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles.

Exist also option that if you are not able to defence, change way to play. Turtle is a your decision, not of gameforge, and honestly turtles don't improve activities and fun of universes
  • blackride -

Liked moldovanu’s post in the thread additional button.

Like (Post)
    Hi, i want to give a proposal for adding an aditional button called "activate multiple" on inventory, selecting Kraken or Detroid. for example it's hard to activate one by one 50 Bronze Detroids. with this button i can select how many detroids i want to…
  • blackride -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread additional button.

Like (Post)
    board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…738feed510647b4644feb15d8 It could also look like this, in the input field the default value could be 1 so you can easily activate 1 of them, or you can change the number to 2 if you want to activate 2 of them ect. :)
  • Valent -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

• Valent -

Replied to the thread Ogame - Help.

Good observation but unfortunately it can be solved only by players themselves. The guides were developed in English to allow translation in all available languages, this translation is done by volunteers. Lately no volunteers showed up to help . You…
  • BlueDragonFire -

Posted the thread Conversion Facility.

Thread
    I was thinking that it would be cool to be able to convert Resources. For example: 2 Metals + 1 Deuterium = 1 Crystal 2 Crystals + 1 Deuterium = 1 Metal 2 Metals + 2 Crystals = 1 Deuterium So, if there was a Convertor Facility, it could start out being…
  • Demonfreak -

Replied to the thread Adjust bashing rule regarding the usage of IP missiles.

Quote from Tenko: “Quote from Demonfreak: “The only issue I have is the fact, that gamewise, I cannot DO anything about it ” Yes, you can. You just need to build ABMs as his IPMs hit your planet. Saying you can't do anything about it just because…
  • Warsaalk -

Replied to the thread Modification request Fleet Resume.

It seems like a very good idea! I've been trying some stuff. What do you think about the solution in the screenshot? (Why not the whole line is highlighted, because of performace reasons)
  • Minion -

Replied to the thread Active highscore.

Just solving the buggy situation with coloring in highscore. Either just show the color each player has in galaxy for you (i.e., cyan vmode, light gray inactive 7+, dark gray inactive +35, yellow honourable, white not honurable)... or correct what I…