OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

O-Table : Advanced spy report table

OddWH

Suggestions [Plasma Shield] restraint of Ship Types.

Universe 1 .ES speed

Home screen link to this forum

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Recent Activities

• OddWH -

Replied to the thread O-Table : Advanced spy report table.

Hey ! After more than 6 weeks of work and 2200 lines of code added, here is the first version of the new profit management feature for O-Table! To help you a little bit with this update, I just wrote this Q/A list, I hope you'll find what you need :)
  • Gabriel -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Suggestions [Plasma Shield] restraint of Ship Types..

Thread
    The monotonous fleet composition and too simple attack structure are the problems that OGAME faces. The plasma shield is a standard interstellar unit defense system, and I think this concept should replace the existing shield system. Of course, it also…
  • Sir Kelevra -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities Add this extra to make this game more fun for miners.

Like (Post)
    It can create competition between players to see who can make the most resources and this will help with increasing the population of Ogame i think. It is an area at the resources tab that shows how much resources you have mined to date (ever). Maybe…
  • Valmone -

Liked Nixian’s post in the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

Like (Post)
    @Asiman does this even work if someone hovers over the API icon prior to this code being called? I don't want this code to be called on messages being loaded - i want to give users control over their ability to parse messages Automatic parsing is bad…
  • green -

Posted the thread Universe 1 .ES speed.

Thread
    After latest universe fusion, universe 1 in ogame.es has x5 eco instead of x1. Thanks.
  • green -

Posted the thread Home screen link to this forum.

Thread
    The link to this subforum present in website home screen is wrong.
  • JJMonti -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Replied to the thread General Convert bronze construction items to silver and gold.

We need a multi-use. And a change that let them reduce in %. My suggest is. Bronze 2 hours Silver 5% of the actual countdown Gold 5% of the entire countdown. Everyone will be usefull in a different way.
  • Nixian -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

@Asiman does this even work if someone hovers over the API icon prior to this code being called? I don't want this code to be called on messages being loaded - i want to give users control over their ability to parse messages Automatic parsing is bad…