OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

large cargo ships engine

Grimm

6.8.3 update - Relocation - Unfair for those who dm from p3 to 15 - planet size suggestion

chemikos

11.12: Game update 6.8.3

"Spy" button in espionage reports

Supermercado

Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

Panda Rosso

Recent Activities

• Charlie -

Liked TGWo’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

Like (Post)
    I don't like too ........... i prefer that continue to exist 2 kind of ship ........ one small and that cost more but more fast, and one big that cost less but more slow
  • Charlie -

Liked Panda Rosso’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

Like (Post)
    I don't like the suggest. If you do like this there is no need for small cargo anymore.
  • Charlie -

Liked Grimm’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

Like (Post)
    Small cargo would become obsolete... Sooo... nah. Let it be as it is. We already got a nice update for the Recyclers.
  • Silverwind -

Liked aliendestroyer’s post in the thread Research Improvement of Newtron Boosters.

Like (Post)
    Would be awesome, too awesome if you ask me. 1%, 2% and 3% comes first, just because gameforge pay model is partly based on those half times you can buy with DM. Half time (50%) costs 108.000 DM, a 30% booster could you get for free at the…
  • Grimm -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

Small cargo would become obsolete... Sooo... nah. Let it be as it is. We already got a nice update for the Recyclers.