OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

11.12: Game update 6.8.3

"Spy" button in espionage reports

Supermercado

Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

Panda Rosso

Pinned Lobby feedback&questions

TGWo

large cargo ships engine

TGWo

Recent Activities

• piink -

Posted the thread 11.12: Game update 6.8.3.

Thread
    Dear community, the game version 6.8.3 will be applied to the PTS at 13:30 CET today. This version contains: [Feature] Relocation can be done to the outer areas ( 1-3 or 13-15) when having a planet on 4-12. [Bugfix] Deletion mails are not sent to…
  • Supermercado -

Replied to the thread Known General "Spy" button in espionage reports.

Still not working? i have the same problem in chrome Worked for me like 500 times but now the button is fuckd When in message menu the link is: s126-nl.ogame.gameforge.com/game/index.php?page=messages And when you press the spy button the link is
  • Lilith -

Liked OddWH’s post in the thread O-Table : Advanced spy report table.

Like (Post)
    Hello Everyone, The next update is coming in a few minutes, so I have to make some explainations about this. So here are some instructions to do after the update : 1. When the update is done, after the first launch, the script will use default options
  • maxhappy1225 -

Replied to a comment by maxhappy1225 on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I see, but the TM offline for over 2 weeks...... and that GA ignore my ticket over 24 hours...... he still active on forum but don't want to handle this ticket, that's why I can't find a way to complain..... thanks for your help, I'll try to contact the…
  • ErikFyr -

Wall Reply
    Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that, there is a complain button in a ticket to complain about someone to someone higher up. I think the person above him can be reached on the board too. I see they have a TM and CoMa :)
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wall Reply
    Thx, But Actually he's a GA...... And he rly can't help me...... he don't even know how long will system delete the message, 12/8 he freezed my account because he believe that I funded a player 99.8million resources on 12/2, and his point is higher than…
  • Coloubia2 -

Now follows Asiman.

Follow
  • ErikFyr -

Wall Reply
    Hey,

Ask your ticket to be forwarded to an SGO or GA, they should be able to help :)
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wrote a comment on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello Mr.Erik,I'm a TW player and I've got a problem that TW's GO can't deal with, May I ask how to respond?