OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Contribute in the development of this tool

Site mmorpg-stat.eu

mmorpg-stat.eu

Status of push notifications in browser

[New] API Key requests

NoMoreAngel

Gameforge generated bot accounts, 15-30k accounts per Uni again!!

Recent Activities

• Delta -

Liked Molle’s post in the thread Lobby "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Now, I'm not 100% sure how the Lobby are going to work. But one of the things I seem to have figured out is that there will be a "Global" login, one email address and password will allow access to one account, but in multiple universes. Can one assume…
  • Delta -

Liked gamer2014’s post in the thread General changes to buying ress via dm.

Like (Post)
    playernumbers of new servers look vastly different if you compare them to the numbers 3 1/2 years ago or before version 5.7. ofc alot of it has to do with the game losing players anway but a huge turnoff for players who might consider starting on a new…
  • Delta -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Resources and Facilities Disable the buying of resources at the merchant for the first week of a new uni.

Like (Post)
    i think this will bring back a lot of old players that left in the golden age of ogame. it makes the game go a lot more fair and everyone will be more happy there is not some really strong guy that has x10 the points of everybody else after him.
  • fissban -

Posted the thread Contribute in the development of this tool.

Thread
    Hello, before anything I am new in the community and in the use of this tool but I have managed to attract me. I am a java programmer for years but never javascript but I would like to contribute in the development of this tool. but I would like to…
  • DeltaT -

Liked mmorpg-stat.eu’s post in the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I added an interactive wallpaper from the NASA API. It changes every 24 hours. I think it makes the site less monotonous. You will find this wallpaper on your account mmorpg-stat.eu When you activate this wallpaper, you will find on the home…
  • mmorpg-stat.eu -

Replied to the thread Site mmorpg-stat.eu.

Hello, I added an interactive wallpaper from the NASA API. It changes every 24 hours. I think it makes the site less monotonous. You will find this wallpaper on your account mmorpg-stat.eu When you activate this wallpaper, you will find on the home…
  • Dark Sky -

Posted the thread General Status of push notifications in browser.

Thread
    Hi, apparently, Ogame supports notifications which may look similar to this (staged picture, not real): postimg.cc/image/6t3r4ryhj/ However, I am unable to subscribe my account for notifications. The subscription link returns error "422 Unprocessable…
  • NoMoreAngel -

Replied to the thread [New] API Key requests.

@sencagri don't send it to Shole, you seem to have an old template and not the new one. You would need to send it to me. Also for that what you wrote in your Description you wouldn't need an API-Key.