OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock.

Npc planets/outposts

stellar pegasus

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

Valent

I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS"

TGWo

Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units

stellar pegasus

Recent Activities

• Gabriel -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Suggest [D.F. Lock] function, attached Space Dock..

Thread
    One of my active defensive suggestions is the legendary "defense as attack". I'm a novice. I don't think about all the problems, but I still hope to actively put forward some possibilities to improve the game. Forgive my folly. Explain: [D.F. Lock] is…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

Quote from TGWo: “Quote from stellar pegasus: “I am totally for this idea except I would like it more if it were not npc planets that stay there forever, but rather a group of ships spotted in some system, and you only have a few hours to attack them…
  • TGWo -

Liked JJMonti’s post in the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Like (Post)
    CRYPTEX (made by me). It is made with PVC tubes, 4 tubes that fit inside each other, the outer discs, where the letters are, they have another disc inside with a notch, which in turn rotates on a third with a lateral opening, inside It fits another tube…
  • Asiman -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Ok this game really needs an in-game battle simulator, or at least something that will show you your losses/profits on an espionage report. Maybe it could be some kind of button on an EspReport that opens up a pop-up window, plain and simple type, enter…
  • Valent -

Replied to the thread An story/anecdote/quote every day.

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

exist a problem, but from what i hear it is only in speed universe ......... so i quote my idea from an other equal topic Quote from TGWo: “Instead the speed fleet change balance. So the easy solution is that mission destruction have in any universe…