OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

AntiGameReborn

Aonikenk

Make a window to appear in the galaxy screen so you can map out specific players planet coordinates

Aonikenk

A universe without MO

TGWo

Bermuda top player

TrashSim - OGame combat simulator

Aonikenk

Recent Activities

• Aonikenk -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

Quote from Panda Rosso: “It would be really good if you can add on the "buildings menù" the energy needed for each level. Cause now it shows only the main three resources, and if you go far on the menù to see how much a building cost you'll never…
  • Quote from stellar pegasus: “I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them. I know about…
  • Also this that i am asking does not ruin game play in anyway, its like instead of writing someones planets on a piece of paper, you have them on screen and can click thru them saving you time from having to manually enter the coordinates for each of his…
  • Quote from TGWo: “I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you. ” What existing API? there is no such feature already…
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread AntiGameReborn.

It would be really good if you can add on the "buildings menù" the energy needed for each level. Cause now it shows only the main three resources, and if you go far on the menù to see how much a building cost you'll never see the energy needed for it…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General A universe without MO.

To dream is permitted, but GameForge why should do an universe where lose money ? I understand that MO give too much advantages, but GameForge open Ogame to do money, not to do you happy
  • I don't like the idea ........... already i hate the existing api that show all planets of a player. Better when you had to search by hand, and not click and script say to you.
  • Ka Anor -

Posted the thread Bermuda top player.

Thread
    Hello to all and a good day, My question is how did the #1 guy on bermuda @Mr. Dark manage to get his points. He has 2 000 milion points (yeah yeah that is not a real number but not realy good with numbers that high beacause US has different numbering…
  • I was wondering if Gameforge can make their own version of a player coordinate mapping window, where you can find a target and enter in their coordinates of all their planets so you can keep track of them. I know about Antigame and UniverseView, i just…