OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Npc planets/outposts

stellar pegasus

I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS"

stellar pegasus

Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units

stellar pegasus

In-game battle simulator

Nixian Raid Tracker

DeLord

Recent Activities

• Gabriel -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

Like (Post)
    Instead I think they should make defense easier/faster to build on a moon and that would solve the problem. Like allow separate fields for shipyard and nanite building so they can be raised higher without affecting usual fields. Then you can make a lot…
  • stellar pegasus -

Liked Gelgath’s post in the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

Like (Post)
    The idea is rather simple, on random locations npc pirates/aliens/encounters appear on the galaxy map. The point of this is to add some variation to the game in form of combat. Its good that great ranked players cant really attack lower ones, but with…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread General Npc planets/outposts.

I am totally for this idea except I would like it more if it were not npc planets that stay there forever, but rather a group of ships spotted in some system, and you only have a few hours to attack them for unknown res reward and DF from their ships. …
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

Instead I think they should make defense easier/faster to build on a moon and that would solve the problem. Like allow separate fields for shipyard and nanite building so they can be raised higher without affecting usual fields. Then you can make a lot…
  • stellar pegasus -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units.

I think shielding should be an absorb damage function, not a bounce back function. It should absorb the damage and then the Structural integrity is damaged after shielding is lost in a battle, or maybe in each round (like it can recover). Hopefully…
  • Gabriel -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats I think [Destroy MOON] Need to adjust!!! current situation Serious Threat "FS".

Thread
    Over time, in many high-score servers, "destroying the moon" becomes easy. This is not a good thing for "FS". I think at least one function should be opened up. Players can choose to stack some metal on individual moons, increase their size to cope with…
  • ErikFyr -

Liked stellar pegasus’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Like (Post)
    Ok this game really needs an in-game battle simulator, or at least something that will show you your losses/profits on an espionage report. Maybe it could be some kind of button on an EspReport that opens up a pop-up window, plain and simple type, enter…
  • stellar pegasus -

Posted the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats In-game battle simulator.

Thread
    Ok this game really needs an in-game battle simulator, or at least something that will show you your losses/profits on an espionage report. Maybe it could be some kind of button on an EspReport that opens up a pop-up window, plain and simple type, enter…
  • DeLord -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

Hey @Nixian, it looks like your script calls your parseCR() method (which does the AJAX-stuff) for every CR on the current page, when the "Check messages" gets clicked. Inside of the parseCR() method at the end, you save every CR with its API-id into…