OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Show structure progress bars for all planets

"Global" Dark Matter

Charlie

Server News

GDPR 25 May

Warsaalk

Research Tier Upgrades/Features

Molle

Recent Activities

• Weylin -

Posted the thread Show structure progress bars for all planets.

Thread
    Similar to the visual stack of indicators for the Fleet Movement tab, it would be convenient to have a list in Overview (Or elsewhere?) of all active constructions across the empire, and the precise times that buildings will finish. Constructions could…
  • Warsaalk -

Liked Molle’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Now, I'm not 100% sure how the Lobby are going to work. But one of the things I seem to have figured out is that there will be a "Global" login, one email address and password will allow access to one account, but in multiple universes. Can one assume…
  • Drattak -

Liked Charlie’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TGWo: “Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using money ” Totally agree with you. It should be an advantage for DM buyers, which allows you to spend it in whatever universe you are…
  • Charlie -

Replied to the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Quote from TGWo: “Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using money ” Totally agree with you. It should be an advantage for DM buyers, which allows you to spend it in whatever universe you are…
  • Drattak -

Liked DeltaT’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    I agree.
  • Drattak -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    Let's get it, make it happen Gameforge :D
  • Drattak -

Liked TGWo’s post in the thread "Global" Dark Matter.

Like (Post)
    log of use of DM is a good idea. And i like also idea about a lobby buy darkmatter that then you can move in single universes and between universe. Important is that this function is only about bought DM , and not about found, or other way not using…
  • Charlie -

Like (Post)
  • Warsaalk -

Liked piink’s post in the thread Server News.

Like (Post)
    Hello, we are experiencing some issues in the servers. From time to time you might experience some lag or the server going down for some seconds. We are aware of the issues and we are working on the fix already. We apologize for any inconvenience these…
  • Molle -

Like (Post)