OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Add this extra to make this game more fun for miners

[Feature] ​Fleet Simulation Contest​ Events

Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units

Mostrivia

Nixian Raid Tracker

TGWo

Npc planets/outposts

TGWo

Recent Activities

• stellar pegasus -

Posted the thread Resources and Facilities Add this extra to make this game more fun for miners.

Thread
    It can create competition between players to see who can make the most resources and this will help with increasing the population of Ogame i think. It is an area at the resources tab that shows how much resources you have mined to date (ever). Maybe…
  • Guderian -

Liked Mostrivia’s post in the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TGWo: “Quote from Mostrivia: “I don't think you understand my proposal. This change would increase the power of deathstar so much that it would need to be nerfed a bit. This change would decrease the power of Light Fighters, Rocket…
  • Raszagal88 -

Posted the thread [Feature] ​Fleet Simulation Contest​ Events.

Thread
    In my alliance we often do events. Some months ago we did a private Fleet Simulation Contest Event, so I did an Excel book to make it easier to build up our fleets. This feature is more simple than most of features people post here, but this is still a
  • Mostrivia -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units.

Quote from TGWo: “Quote from Mostrivia: “I don't think you understand my proposal. This change would increase the power of deathstar so much that it would need to be nerfed a bit. This change would decrease the power of Light Fighters, Rocket…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Nixian Raid Tracker.

Quote from Nixian: “@TGWo not sure what you mean? checkattack also tracks raid profits so it doesn't just track number of attacks ” probably is a my mistake. I have read "Anti Bash Script" so I didn't check exactly what do script, because I thought…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats Change the way shielding works to favor bigger units.

Quote from Mostrivia: “I don't think you understand my proposal. This change would increase the power of deathstar so much that it would need to be nerfed a bit. This change would decrease the power of Light Fighters, Rocket Launchers, etc. ” I have…
  • Nixian -

@TGWo not sure what you mean? checkattack also tracks raid profits so it doesn't just track number of attacks When talking about API I mean that you can send your CR API ID to gameforge and it returns you a data set - I do not mean a list of all CRs so…
  • Mostrivia -

I don't think you understand my proposal. This change would increase the power of deathstar so much that it would need to be nerfed a bit. This change would decrease the power of Light Fighters, Rocket Launchers, etc.
  • TGWo -

I think that a script that count how many attack you do is different that read any cr. When you talk about API public, about what are you talking ? API of cr or key to read API cr ? Because it is obvious that API cr cannot be public (if i don't want to…