OGame Origin

Developer community.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Make 3x speed minimum for new uni

Panda Rosso

Pinned Lobby feedback&questions

TGWo

large cargo ships engine

TGWo

Pinned An story/anecdote/quote every day

JJMonti

Player coloring in highscores like they are in galaxy

Panda Rosso

Recent Activities

• Coloubia2 -

Now follows Asiman.

Follow
  • ErikFyr -

Replied to a comment by maxhappy1225 on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hey,

Ask your ticket to be forwarded to an SGO or GA, they should be able to help :)
  • maxhappy1225 -

Wrote a comment on ErikFyr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello Mr.Erik,I'm a TW player and I've got a problem that TW's GO can't deal with, May I ask how to respond?
  • Panda Rosso -

Replied to the thread General Make 3x speed minimum for new uni.

Quote from TGWo: “speed fleet x1 is different that x2,x3 or more. You cannot like x1 , but many other players don't like high speed because not confy with their job, life. So I don't like the suggestion to don't have other slow universe ...........…
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

but did you changed way to login ? For that i knew if you create a lobby account by facebook, you will be not able to login in an other way and in account there is not an email associated
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread General Make 3x speed minimum for new uni.

speed fleet x1 is different that x2,x3 or more. You cannot like x1 , but many other players don't like high speed because not confy with their job, life. So I don't like the suggestion to don't have other slow universe ........... when a new universe…
  • frikin -

Posted the thread General Make 3x speed minimum for new uni.

Thread
    1x unis are way too slow and thing of the past,whats the point opening them when theres maybe 1000 freaks who play them?Uni Dorado got over 4k players but only on paper..i get theres nostalgia and its more miner friendly but its just become antiquated.. :love:
  • frikin -

Replied to the thread Lobby feedback&questions.

Ill be damned if i know..I used log in with facebook in october,that much i remember,and there was my name up on the lobby page,but now i see my email address. ;(
  • TGWo -

Replied to the thread Fleet, Defense and Combats large cargo ships engine.

I don't like too ........... i prefer that continue to exist 2 kind of ship ........ one small and that cost more but more fast, and one big that cost less but more slow
  • TGWo -

Liked Panda Rosso’s post in the thread Usability Player coloring in highscores like they are in galaxy.

Like (Post)
    I want to suggest even the red one (like the green) for who is too much strong and the pink one for who don't respect the protection.